1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To all those people who say...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Jan 5, 2009.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

That siege is dead...log on right now!

Lets see... KOC has a ton on, TnT has like a ton x2(no surprise there), Jsv had a little crew out today fighting us.

There are newbies posting on the boards, there are returning oldschool players running around with new chars pwning me.

We got alot of faction fights going on, my apolagies to tnt for the house hiding, but you outnumbered us like crazy for the most part, and lets be honest yall would do the same.

The shard is freaking bumping today, keep it up Siege Perilous!

Some spawns got raided today, we did some spawns today and I havent even seen what Gil is doing, holy crap its been a busy day!

2. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

3 guilds have been fighting for 3 years while the server is dying...epic fail...

the server has less then 300 and im being generous thats not bumping...see you came to SP when it was already dead just imagine if you woulda been here in 2002 when it actually was bumping...but you honestly dont know a bumping sp so i dont hold it against you because if 100 ppl was playing at the sametime you might fall over...

3. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Well we just came through to luna and droped a couple good fights keep them coming :}

4. archite666

archite666 Guest

lol dude that was awesome, cant believe I got away, I felt like an action hero.

UO hast got my blood pumping like that in a while.

Badass trap, yeah sorry that your blue friend got looted, I told him not to loot him, dont know why that happened, I juss wanted him to quit pwning me :)

But yeah, Chardonney I could really care less about your constant neigh saying, im having a blast right now, so I guess it doest matter how many there are.

I mean seriously, everyone makes a big deal about "People", as far as im concerned I think I could be happy being on siege with just one other person.

Finally, I would like to buy back my good friend enigmas armor, he got guardwhacked trying to help me, and although he has sticky fingers his heart is in the right place, so calaman can we work out a deal?

5. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hehe well now cash i like you and E well we have a past of what u think i did. But if E wants his stuff back tell him to pm or check my vendor

6. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

If you enjoy playing with 150 and 100 being between 3 guilds congrats on you unfornutely most dont see it your way...

7. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I couldnt cast on you because your damn bird and Coyote Jack tagging my ass with his bok. Ya...great job on getting away. I thought for sure you was dead.

8. archite666

archite666 Guest

You can't kill me! I'm da jugganaut *****!

9. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Chardonnay, seriously. Let it go. That goes for all of the shard bashers. I have had my fill. I am a member of none of these guilds at this point. I am a part of Siege.

As a mod here, I will protect this shard. All of it. Even my enemies. Because they are my enemies.

You want your own forum for darkfall? The rest of you that just like bashing our forum, game, past time? Pettition for your own Stratics forum. Mod it as you think right. Good luck.

10. archite666

archite666 Guest

Hell yes!

Invoke those mod powers baby!

11. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Kelmo? is there something we can actually do about this guy bashing our boards, our game, our shard? man this does get old as hell, i mean seriosly, You have guys like cash and many others who come back and just purley enjoy the game for what it is and play with everything they got, to have fun and put spirit back into the game play,

Then you have this individual who feeds off the underbelly of our community and pisses on everything that has to do with our shard, im so sick of it, can we take a petition to get this guy removed from our boards, hes a constant negative drain on the community, it fricking gets old as hell.

Thanks Fudd

12. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

/snitch

13. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Fellows, I have laid back awhile. If you guys will do your thing and make Siege a fun place to play, I will make a stand and keep our forum about us.

14. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Meh I saw a lot of people tonite too...they just did not always see me ! :)

I seen u earlier Cash by the vendor home Umbra...ya didn't see me though. I did wave as I stealthed by ye. :)

15. archite666

archite666 Guest

Eh what can I say? I get around :)

16. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

:) well I was gonna let u see me but you had that scary dragon birdie under ya...I am not fond of winged beasts. :)

17. archite666

archite666 Guest

Ok first of all, this conversation should really be taken to PMs if we want to talk about my "dragon"

Second of all, do you have Xray vision or something? I mean I'm pretty sure I had my robe on the whole time so i'm little concerned how you know about my ...um... "winged Beast"

Thirdly, Do you think the braided hair is a little too much? I mean I was going for a trible look, but everyone that sees it just runs for the hills. I don't know if I should be flattered or worried. :)

18. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

*giggles*

my bad........ I was actually clicking on your armors ....habit ya know when I can repair stuff even DEAD I am usually clicking on players gorets shouting in ghost speak 'hey I can fix your crappy goret if res my sorry self '. :)

braided........ ? damn not payin attention ..and i missed it ! LOL

19. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I too am heartily sick of the 'bash siege/uo' posts.

I think, Kelmo my friend, we shall legislate it under the 'build community' rule. Those who don't play have 'left the building'. They're perfectly welcome to hang around outside the 'door' and chat but not to 'throw rocks' through our 'windows'.

ok?

20. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Cant believe it!!!

The first day in ages i have not played siege and went back to my home shard of GL and i miss all this opportunity for my grubby little hands!!!

DAMN ME!

21. Naitachal_SP

Naitachal_SP Guest

By "people who say" what you really mean is Chardonnay..
    lol
    Me personally, I enjoy the population of Siege.. Siege doesn't have Trammel like the production shards.. so we would naturally only be able to hold half of the population if we wanted to, right? Has anyone tried to place a house lately? All the good spots are rare and hard to find.. granted 50% of the server has multiple accounts and therefore multiple houses, but ffs people.. Siege isn't about population.. it's about enjoyment.. and we wouldn't be here if we didn't enjoy it. Don't listen to Chardonnay.. he's a font of misplaced rage.. name your cliche..
    The UO world isn't THAT friggin big.. I would welcome anyone and everyone that wants to come to Siege.. we're definitely not having an over-population problem. It's just fine for me. If you don't like Siege because of a "low" population to your standards, then go play on Atlantic.. or play WoW ffs..

22. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I vote Kelmo for Darkfall forums , mod

23. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

*nods* It shall be done.

24. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

There have been 7 of ^_^ that have logged on in the past 2 days, if you wanna throw that into the mix.

25. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

But how many of them were actually *seen* ?

:lol:

26. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

last night was fun

[​IMG]

27. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

:postpics:

How many of these fights didnt involve one group sitting outside the house of another group?

28. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes its called add this poster to ignore and you wont have the current problem you do.

Kelmo cant ban someone for speaking their mind about a game, as much as hed like to think so. Reguardless if you play or not.Also everyone has the option to ignore someone if they dont feel that poster has anything worth reading.

Simple fix try the ignore it works wonders.

29. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Ditto.

30. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Watch us and see. If its destructive to the community, its gone.

31. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

*nods*

32. Naitachal_SP

Naitachal_SP Guest

i agree it was fun.. i didn't even realize it was pvp until i was dead.. lol

33. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

What´s with the numbers over their heads?

Never seen that one before...
    Then again, I don´t have UOA. :D

34. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

BEST LINE EVER!!!!!

35. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Agrees...