1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

to an old friendloq

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Feb 28, 2009.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

sorry friend,I won't butcher your name by trying to type it, sorry I wasn't much help in luna sat eve I knew the vendor had been there in the past, the char renee is my tamer, I guess easy to tell from the mount:D I was checking the latest inventories out today to see if any peerless ingredients popped up.the best ones are the hardest to get.
  2. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

the item, my friend was looking for was powder of translocation I guess that not many are running the quest now as the 4 vendors of luna who sold it collapsed.
  3. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    Just do the quest, it doesn't take long to collect 200 zoogi fungus & do the quest. It may take all of 30 mins & you'll have a cpl hundred trans powders.
  4. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

true enough, my friend snake the collecting is fun and easy on tram side,I use the windmaze to train my newer pets on the black infiltrators, the higher dex and wrestling abilities of those black ants can take alower pet to gm in little time, as aside note if others show up I leave to allow them the oppertunity to run the quest if they need the queens :)