1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To any Dev.. sugestion on Blackrock

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Storm, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just found 3 secures worth of black rock on one of my characters and coudlnt find any use for it. No one knew what use it was anymore... I have an idea.
    I loved the "Seed Box" its still used by me!
    How about expanding its use... for pre stacking items. No new graphics needed. Just make things stack and pullable to find how many you got. The storage it would free up!!!
    Many things before the they started being stackable are non stackable still.
    The black rock can be stacked to make Crystaline black rock. That would be awsome and worth finding it in my bag. hehe

2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

hmm perhaps a "Blackrock Press" home addon that compresses normal blackrock into Crystalline blackrock?

that is if the next live event arc doesnt involve blackrock, which who knows.

ps, blackrocks only use right now is when you have a piece in your backpack, you can attack Dark Wisps through thier shielding. Nice for prime liche champ and pixie abyss spawn, but not much use anywheres else.

3. Willard

Willard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A Blackrock Press would be very cool!
    Thanks for the info on the Dark Wisps....I did not know that.

4. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Small Blackrock pieces do not decay. You can store them on the ground in your house and use up NO lockdowns. :)

5. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

There is only one blackrock gem... I held it once.

This is evil stuff you should get rid of.