1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To Any Paypal Users!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Livewire91, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Livewire91

Livewire91 Guest

I need help setting up a Sims online subscription using Paypal. I've asked a few people and they're not sure. So I thought a seperate post would make more sense.
    If someone could help me, it would be very much appreciated. Private Message me [​IMG]

2. I believe it's more costly to subscribe to TSO through PayPal. Like $10.99? There used to be a PayPal option on the same screen as the credit card and game time.

3. Livewire91

Livewire91 Guest

Thanks Mate. Could you send a link? Would be appreciated [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I need help setting up a Sims online subscription using Paypal. I've asked a few people and they're not sure. So I thought a seperate post would make more sense.
    If someone could help me, it would be very much appreciated. Private Message me [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

You actually have to log into your Paypal account and use the send money option and its $13.99 for 30 days.

look here EA help pages

Just one thing to note - they take approx 1 to 2 weeks to get your code back to you and at the moment there are problems with not being able to apply the code yourself so you have to get in contact with cust services to get thm to apply the code for you.

See this thread for the info Time Codes

5. Livewire91

Livewire91 Guest

Ouch that's a long time. And by using a Visa or something.. Is that all working fine? Or is it the same as Paypal?