1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

To anyone recently returned...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Shalimar/Cleo, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Have you recently returned to Siege and not been able to track down your soulstones?

A lot of players have been kind enough to bring them to NEW so that the stones can be saved for returning players.

We don't have all of them of course, but we have at least 200, a couple of owners are definately known (name on stone) some owners are potentially known (note in box naming the owner of the idoc the stones were found in), while others are not known at all.

Toby Belch
    Jack Nickelson
    Tarot ---Passed to Pyrite
    Genesism ---Passed to Verum
    Tulia ---Passed to Pyrite
    Kahlen Amnell
    Jack Black

Not known
  2. Pyrite_DTA

Pyrite_DTA Guest

Thanks for hanging on to them.
    If you will allow me, I would like to claim those belonging to DTA members- Tarot and Tulia.
    I sent you a private message.

Also, to the person who got the stuff from Tarot's tavern, there was an "endless bottle of ale" on the counter from a very early seer event on Siege. I hope you did not toss it. If that one is gone now, there may only be 2 left:(
  3. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Yes, but if they are truly endless 2 should suffice.
  4. I'll be happy for you to claim them.

Icq sent to you Pyrite.
  5. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 25, 2004
    I have some from a house that was behind mine in west mako. I didnt remember the name but the person that place the spot after him was mangod or something like that.

6. lindzschaper

lindzschaper Guest

We have several that we have been storing in our homes as well. I don't know where they came from but Mike probably does. When we get everything up and going, we will get those to you.