1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To Cal: The most important issue facing the game today

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fat Midnight, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Fat Midnight

Fat Midnight Visitor

We are really missing something important. The fate of this wonderful game is at stake.... The vets know what I am talking about. Its time to bring back Enticement . I don`t know if I can play one more day with out a simple way to lure NPCs to there death. This needs to be in the next publish. NAO

2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

they should make an item that does what enticement did, or perhaps find a way to make it a part of Provocation. Think about it, if you can make 2 npcs fight with a song, why cant ya make one npc think he needs to leave town with a song? :p

3. NPCs flag yellow now, you cannot provoke (or entice if it were in the game), attack or harm them any more.

I do remember way back when though. Funniest thing I recall was being in a mage shop trying to buy some regs. I was in a hurry (who wasn't, it was a competition to buy regs) and ended up buying a stack of purple potions on accident. I tried to drop them out of my pack, but lagged just at that moment and ended up double clicking. The explosion went off in my pack, damaging the nearby Mage shop employee, and a split second later my screen showed a guard putting me down for attacking an NPC. Ahh, good times.

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Can't touch my cool blessed blacks!

5. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

BOINK! Wrong answer. They can be attacked, provoked and killed. SOME NPCs are yellow/invulnerable, but not all.

6. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

i remember spending HOURS luring NPCs out of town with enticement.

gawd that was fun.

7. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Lol you want to lure around npc's? I just go outside and walk my dog on the beach if I want something to follow me around...

8. Fink

Fink Guest

Make it a GM Herding mastery.

Choose one super slayer category to extend your Herding abilities beyond just moving tameables. Repond, Undead, Demon, Elemental, Reptile, Arachnid.

This should also apply to moving your own summons, reanimates, and so on. It would exclude bosses and the like.