1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To Clog

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Held, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Held

Held Guest

After fighting with 3 Eclipse and 1 Evolution in despise, I asked dragod (has an eclipse char) if they were coming back

[​IMG]

2. Held

Held Guest

Also, you're leaving some chars out since you have 2 accounts...

Butch, Mighty Mouse

3. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hehehe, it is rather funny how they are still trying to hide it. Reaps and I realized that TAFE was Clog and Venus about a week after they first appeared. At least when Dragod joined em he wasnt trying to hide something that was already obvious to everyone.

Guys, we like it that you are making a new side and making more PvP, but give it up already seriously, your cover has been blown for a long time now and everyone knows who you are.

...especially when you are using Elwood's house to hide in and you admit in game to Dragod at greenpatch (before you guild him) that you are Clog and Venus whilst on TAFE chars. Damn those pesky stealthers overhearing things! ;)

4. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Tell me how i mage pvp on this?

And I closed that might mouse account. Thus why i dropped one of my castles. That Mighty Mouse castle at trinsic swamp is not mine. Talk to Nosta about that one..

Go look at Gendos old castle near the minoc x-roads

Just a thought, maybe, V means eVolution? Who knows

Attached Files:

5. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I would guess that you have disabled your ADSL (you can see the 2nd disabled network con in the screen shot) and connected to your wireless.

Anyway, I'm not going to get into a long debate about it, if you guys want to keep hiding it then thats fine (its rather amusing :p), you might just wanna tell Dragod not to out you... but it's a little late for that I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.