1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To: Dev Team

Discussion in 'UHall' started by The Home Guild, Jul 23, 2008.

1. I have known bout this for sometime and finally remembered and decided to post.

Making block steps on a house you own causes the [5 space rule] to be invalid thus making it you gotta be 6 tiles.I hope you can fix this..
    example:
    I have a 18x14 open land it can take 18x15 according to 5 space rule however it bugs out and won't allow you to place so i'm forced to use 18x14.
    I'm sure a few idocers/placers know what i mean.

Please look into it.. make a home with block steps then try and place in front of plot.. it wont let you unless you do 6 tiles.

Thank you in advance.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Come to Siege. Place an 18x18...la

3. wrekognize

wrekognize Guest

I had a problem resizing my Luna house, and I bet this was the reason. It would not let me place in the area where I know the plot should have fit, so I ended up makeing it 14 X 11 instead of 14 X 12. I'm not sure if that's the same situation though.