1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To: Draconi From: Siege

Discussion in 'UHall' started by archite666, Mar 5, 2009.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

4 days and you guys change our vendor fees? Simply amazing. Sir you have renewed so many peoples faith in this team.

We salute you!

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

You don't speak for me!

Thanks, now maybe I'll get a loot vendor set up.

4. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Now make siege Pre AOS Uo:Rish combat, item, skill and were in business.

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

LOL il take the vendor changes for now.

6. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Thanks Chrissay and Draconi

Look forward to Pub 58 :)

7. Splup

Splup Guest

Gotta admit, pretty amazing!

Now if customer support would follow the lead. 3 Days since I bought gametime from uogamecodes and didnt get my gametime even thou it was charged. Now they gave me a game time code... Which doesnt work. Told also that I could ask for further assistance from www.uogamecodes.com , from which if you ask support it just links you straight back to easupport which I'm using.

Sry, I know this doesn't belong to this thread but I'm just feeling really frustrated atm..

8. I don't know if they can assist you in this instance, but you might try calling account management at 1-866-543-5435 during business hours. (They're based in Austin, I believe). From the phone menu, select "Other Games"...since they still seem to have trouble recognizing Ultima Online. However, once connected, they may be able to sort it for you.

9. Splup

Splup Guest

Thanks for reply,

I got a new answer at easupport, saying that because of nature of my issue, more time is reguired for investigation.

They'r reply was very correct, so I quess I'll wait a bit more. But if it seems to take too long, I'll try that account management. It's just that calling from Europa to U.S can be kinda expensive, if fixing the problem over phone takes some time, it might cost almost as much as just buying a new game time code.

Btw. Does anyone have idea if these EA:s customer support phones are free or how much does it cost calling to them?

10. The number that I listed above is toll-free to call - within the US, at any rate.

I'm afraid that I don't know of any international options, sorry. Not sure how toll-free numbers work for that - or even if they can :-\

11. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Can we work on getting greater dragons firebreath capped at 35 now? and animal form taking up a slot?pls pls pls bah nm :)