1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To fellow Arcanists on Catskills

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by imported_Hawkeye_Pike, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Is anyone on Catskills interested in combining powers and do some Spellweaving together sometimes?

Up to 6 Arcanists can acquire an Arcane Focus when casting the "Arcane Circle" while standing on a pentagram. This focus will give each of the Arcanists enhanced powers for the duration of several hours. The more Spellweavers attend, the higher the enhancement.

I meet with a fellow Arcanist every now and then to kill Dragons, Wyrms and other creatures, and we have a lot of fun. Imagine, how much FUN it would be if we were 4 or even 6 people! I am trying to get some contacts on my ICQ list, so we can team up and rock the dungeons.

Interested? Send me an ICQ message (and please mention that you are an Arcanists looking for group!) to 7041294 !

You can read about some of our adventures at the link below!

2. Lord Mike

Lord Mike Guest

the D|R Guild has several Arcanists and we usually are equipped with a level 6 focus. If you ever need one try and find one of us at the bank, we almost always are willing to go help others get one if they need.