1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To get this right, "MoonglowMerchant" is Evermore?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Førsaken, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

When did he start attempting to be a board warrior, giving off false impressions of having actual skill in the game of UO?

Just curious, because all I seem to remember of the classic, "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LOOT MY CLOTHES?!?11"-Was death, running, GZ hugging, pretyped messages (reminding me of GG) of how much I suck, cheated, etc after each encounter. <shrug>

Hi Siege, reading the 6 page board pvp thread ALMOST makes me want to come and pvp for a little bit. ^^

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Who are you?...la

3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Who are you?...la

[/ QUOTE ]

Kind of goes both ways there kid.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

kid.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLCOPTERS!!!...la

5. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

More skill than you ever had. Get back under your rock!! [​IMG]

6. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

Wheres your buddy spiderbite at?BUhahahaha and if im not mistaken forsaken beat arden in a pvp contest that makes for skill to me not unless you being worthless on the boards and being a #1 drama queen makes you have skill then miss you earned that award...keep making tnt proud mouth...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Who are you?....la

8. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

Does the name Tardonnay ring a bell? [​IMG]

9. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Forsaken = PvP skill
    Rico = Thief skill

Two different skills there hunny...nice try maybe next time youll figure it out...no drama here move along troll...

10. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

No but spider bite does wheres your man at?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Does the name Tardonnay ring a bell? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Unless you are talking about Chardonnay (sp), then yes, I know who that is...la

12. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

Well there ya have it.

13. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

Better yet kat who are you?OH YA RIGHT...you got some drama llama?

14. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

See the problem is kat i was on this server when you was playing pokemon online...but no drama here move along troll...

15. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Kat, I knew you still &lt;3 me. [​IMG]

-On a side note, is there another forum the Siegers use as well? Being I know a lot of them are still banned.

16. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

We can go back to the real siege(sp net)forums i would love that lots...you coming back sakey?

17. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Eh, I can't say coming back-But my main is currently reopened and might as well get my $$ worth out of it. *grin*

18. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

But, of course! &lt;3 [​IMG]

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Sakey asked to joina KOC we all told him no... so if any of you are looking a good mage with great skills and a horrible attitude enjoy!

20. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

kid.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLCOPTERS!!!...la

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

Why don't people just use their in game name or have a sig with their in game name. kinda makes you wonder what they are trying to hide.

21. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Sakey asked to joina KOC we all told him to no...

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

so if any of you are looking a good mage with great skills and a horrible attitude enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the input..... [​IMG]

22. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Sakey asked to joina KOC we all told him no... so if any of you are looking a good mage with great skills and a horrible attitude enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're pretty delusional if you're really going to come on here and say I asked to join KOC. Icq history is great, I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.

I'm sorry you're still sore on past issues, but please do us all a favor and grow up now. Try to remember it really is just a game.

&lt;3

23. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nasty...

24. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

When did he start attempting to be a board warrior, giving off false impressions of having actual skill in the game of UO?

Just curious, because all I seem to remember of the classic, "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LOOT MY CLOTHES?!?11"-Was death, running, GZ hugging, pretyped messages (reminding me of GG) of how much I suck, cheated, etc after each encounter. &lt;shrug&gt;

Hi Siege, reading the 6 page board pvp thread ALMOST makes me want to come and pvp for a little bit. ^^

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG i have to agree hes said that to me plenty of times about the cloths.... *snip snip snip* gotta love the scissors

25. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Who are you?....la

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Im Puffy Im new to siege can I try that on? [​IMG]

26. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Forsaken = PvP skill
    Rico = Thief skill

Two different skills there hunny...nice try maybe next time youll figure it out...no drama here move along troll...

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodthing I like to be average at everything [​IMG]

27. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nasty...

[/ QUOTE ]

But tempting.

[/ QUOTE ]

very, haha you got the link? [​IMG]

28. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Re: To get this right, "MoonglowMerchant" is Evermore? [Re: Sir Ha-ward]
    #7710643 - 04/17/08 07:35 PM Edit Reply Quote

Nasty...

But tempting.

very, haha you got the link?

[/ QUOTE ]

Open your icq... and put your small trash can in your lap....

29. HAHAHA, now that makes sense. I never really knew (or cared to know) who nico was. All the parts fall into place. Wondered where Tardy went. Well, not really

30. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

<blockquote><hr>

No but spider bite does wheres your man at?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL !! I just saw that comment. You're mistaking me for someone else. You're thinking about Katharine [I think thats how she spelled it].

31. <blockquote><hr>

See the problem is kat i was on this server when you was playing <font color="red">pokemon online</font>...but no drama here move along troll...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Theres a pokemon online?!?!
    *Closes accounts and changes game*

32. lol silly goron... youre too late.

ive already caught them all. =P

and no.. i will not share.

33. Rilla

Rilla Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Just curious, because all I seem to remember of the classic, "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LOOT MY CLOTHES?!?11"-Was death, running, GZ hugging, pretyped messages (reminding me of GG) of how much I suck, cheated, etc after each encounter. &lt;shrug&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG i have to agree hes said that to me plenty of times about the cloths.... *snip snip snip* gotta love the scissors

[/ QUOTE ]

Death stole my shoes the other night - I think he was mad cause I didn't have much on me. *giggles* Just maybe those and a silly paragon chest I'd found in Moonglow.

34. <blockquote><hr>

lol silly goron... youre too late.

ive already caught them all. =P

and no.. i will not share.

[/ QUOTE ]
    A single tear,
    glides down my cheek,
    it glistens, slick with sorrow,
    crying softly, I weep,
    I weep.