1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To Legends

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Mad Mim, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Mad Mim

Mad Mim Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I want to thank all those who have grouped together to help me while recovering from the problems that occurred with my account. If my main char Alice Wonderland is not recoverable, while it will take time, it will be possible to recreate her due to the generosity of so many of the Legends players. It warms my heart to know that so many are helping. May you be blessed in all you do!!!
    Much love
    Mad Mim / Alice Wonderland /Keith Richard

2. MatlocK

MatlocK Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Keith Richard gave me a suit of lrc months ago when I as trying to be started on legends. Good to know that good people get help when they need it.

3. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Just give a yell on what Power Scrolls & pinks you need Mim! And the Rat House armory should have spare artis to replace whatever you lost...

4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Lita's right. We can help all we can. Just find us or PM us and let us know what you need.

5. GreenEyedFaery9

GreenEyedFaery9 Visitor

Hey! This is Tika Waylan... if there is anything I can do to help, please give me a shout out in game! Be it whatever, I'll do what I can :)

6. uorichreallifepoor

uorichreallifepoor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hey this is JACKED give me a shout if you are in need of anything i will help you out all i can