1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

to lineman

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by SUPRsalad, Jun 21, 2009.

1. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

The thread got locked before I could reply to your questions. Dude, first, i wasn't making an attack, more, I was trying to relate... sorry if you misunderstood.

To answer your question: Im a landscape contractor.

Also, arent you the one with the char charlie dont surf? Remember Im the one that told you I loved that name? Relaxxxxxxx sir... I see that yr trying to defend yr friend and thats cool, but you got the wrong guy.. "it aint me.. I ain't no senators son..."

OH AND WAIT! I was jUST talking to one of our guildies about looking into electrician school. I was saying its a great program and that Its very lucrative, especially on the private contract aspect. He asked me 'do they make decent money?' I laughed a bit, but honestly couldn't give him an exact figure.. I simply said.. 'yes, dude..' Perhaps you can fill in the blank here?

2. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

& moreover,
    I thought Gau was Baron.

Anyways, I was right about the ffIII reference. Check this link if you wanna see what I think of when i see yr name on screen:

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Gau

oh and also, another point of interest: scroll down on that page to the 'armor' section. Its apparently what equipment 'gau' can use, but.. notice the Aegis Shield? I wonder who ripped who off....

edit: nvm, i did the research.. its actually pretty interesting history if you care for that sort of thing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegis
    apparently, nobody ripped off anybody..

3. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well Lineman and Electricians are two differant fields although somewhat related. I can answer your question on electricians as I am also licenced in that field. It is a good trade as long as the work is there, when its not its like anything else you might have to scramble for work. That is why I went to the power co. it is stable work even thru slow economy times. I guess the pay would depend on where he was located, in MA a licenced electrician can expect over 100k a year and benies working for someone.

And yes I am Charlie Dont Surf as well, wasnt sure if thats what ya meant or not but couldnt let the nerd thing slide lol. But your probly right about the name Gau as I have had people come up to me in game and say cool name and while im typing thxs im thinking to myself that name is ********. I should have known it had meening from something else.

Just edited it as you posted again while i was writing this one ). So now I know your right about the name.

4. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thxs for the info, although im not sure I like the name more or less now lol. Either way thxs thats cool. Also on a side note I saw one of your replys on [What are you doing in game now] about Baron and I beleive you are spot on. Well done and well written. He really isnt the devil and is a good guy once you get to know him.