1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To Minax or whomever killed my comrades.

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Kiljaedon, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

It has come to my attention tonight that three of my guildsman was doing Baracoon and was attacked by Dr. Death of Minax. One of my comrades either had an insurance bug or ran out of money one but lost a pair of leggings of runic quality leather on his necromancer. I am asking if you will be kind to us and return his leggings to us please.

Contact me at my ICQ number (7163175) or email me at [email protected] if you have the leggings. The one who died was Edge. Thank you for hearing me out.

Kiljaedon Kul Raja.

2. McVie

McVie Guest

Even with all their faults cartel has always been good about giving stuff back. I would be shocked if it was not returned your luck in a way that it was not any other guild. :thumbup1:

3. Dr. Death is no longer part of Cartel but is a very close friend. I'm not sure if he reads these boards so once i have the opportunity i will let him know about this post and hopefully all will be resolved shortly.

Thanks,

4. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

Baja pvpers are a cut above the grade I will say that much. Even back in the late 90's if I was attacked and slain my enemies would itleast bow down to me and return the majority of my goods.

I am 9 years out of practice on pvp myself and do not expect to be able to hold a candle to the skills of whom I am up against for a good while but that is what makes the game fun.

5. hazmatofbaja

hazmatofbaja Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

There are only two people to whom people bow... and that is Badfellow and Twista. :bowdown:

6. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

Then you are probably unaware of the Red cloaks guild that was around in Baja around 1997. They would sacrifice anyone who walked by without wearing a red cloak and would afterward bow to the sacrifice to their supposed blood god.

7. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

That is hilarious!

One of our guildmates used to (pre-insurance) attack and kill people wearing cloaks... loot them... then cut them up and leave the pile of bandages beside the body. To this day he still complains about cloaks... lol.

8. hazmatofbaja

hazmatofbaja Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I still haven't seen this Kiljaedon guy or any COM.

9. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Kil did you ever know a thief named BrutalB or a smith named Brutalb the work?

I'm back on baja, btw :)

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!