1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To my pals, and even my haters. A video 4 U.

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Apr 26, 2009.

?

Have you seen this video before you read my post?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. Don't care

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. Gorillas are cool

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok...Let me address quickly why I'm posting this "here". It's because Catskills is the community I play in...and to be frank I feel I exist most of my life in a cyber world. I prefer it over the real one. So, to all my Catskills friends, pals, and even any "haters" out there. In all my life surfing the net I've never, ever, EVER seen a video that has made me laugh as hard as this one. It's absolutely brilliant, and incredibly well done. Please, please, watch it, laugh and if you can tell me how I can make my sig a link to this video then let me know.

Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBb4cjjj1gI&feature=player_embedded

Absolutely brilliant.

2. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Bah Humbug, didn't even giggle.
    Maybe I just have no sense of humor :) . Thanks for sharing the weirdness though :mf_prop:. hehehe

3. Aang

Aang Guest

Watched the first minute and I have to say that I want that minute of my life back.

4. Shioni

Shioni Guest

haha the worlds going to hell and all anyone can do is laugh... brilliant

5. Moonwynd

Moonwynd Guest

Brilliantly edited, yes but as far as ridiculously funny, no... I actually thought the first one was more humorous in its content... I think this one is pretty funny.. *if it can make Simon laugh it must be funny.. right?*:blushing: