1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To oldschool pvpers

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by LanX, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LanX

LanX Guest

Hey guys, is there anyone left here that could recall a decent duel with me? I'm looking at the names of the people here, and I'm recognizing very few of them. I'm here to simply inquire on the status of my favorite uo shard. When I left, the game was dead. I'm guessing the situation hasn't changed much. By all means, I hope someone will tell me otherwise =)

2. alaina123

alaina123 Guest

Its not dead in fact PVP is better in legends since the day i came from lake sup 3 years ago, i have seen legends grow alot and trammies getting braver and actually making some good pvpers. as far as dueling you Lanx i dont believe we ever had the Honor. though i cant rememeber everyone. *evil grin*

3. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wow, long time no see!

I never dueled you, but we sure as heck chewed some of the same dirt.

Tanner made a post a few weeks back [if memory serves, he picked up your old account?] thinking about returning, but we haven't seen him since.

And not much changed, still low pop, but still kicking, it is what you make of it.

4. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Sup lanx hows life kicking for you?

5. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Were you friends with Dragon Tamer? If this is same person I'm thinking of, I recall dueling you. *Waits for reply*

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure if he was friends with DT or not. I remember him well. Me and Trish Shadow tought him how to play a mage. He went bye the character names of LanX, Lan Devian, and Flame Dancer.

7. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Ahh.. well, I'm pretty sure it's the same guy. :) He didn't like losing in duels to say the least.

He owned I believe a tower right? Had a good plot of land in front of it where he liked to duel at times?

8. LanX

LanX Guest

Hey man! Can't believe you're still around...good times.

Well actually, I joined the US Army, I'm a BlackHawk electrical tech. 90% of my unit left on a tour to Iraq, and I got to stay, so I'm looking into UO to kill some time. I'm glad to see and hear some familiar names, Kage, Unforsaken, GG, Hera, and yes I was very good friends with DT =)

I'm actually looking for a mage account to run around on, I've looked for ebay listings, but there are ZERO listings for SP, even cybernickel is gone =/

P.S. Can someone please look up my ICQ#?

Thanks!

9. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yea i forget if you were ever in -5- but i remember we played closely through icq for a while.

10. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Not sure if that is yours or not. Sadly, I don't have icq history due to a couple reformats to verify.

11. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ebay disallowed all virtual item sales, this includes accounts.

People are allowed to advertise for 'gold only' here on stratics, so I suppose you could find a gold seller, buy the gold and then buy the account for gold here...

Hope to see you around soon!

-H

12. LanX

LanX Guest

No, I didn't like losing in duels =), I still have some screenshots left, here are a few:

[​IMG]
    battling vmp, very good experience with fighting multiple opponents!

[​IMG]
    3v9? good times

[​IMG]
    this is how i joined DKB

[​IMG]
    some newbies testing their pvp skills =)

[​IMG]
    a much more challenging battle

[​IMG]
    1vs2 tamers

[​IMG]
    1vs3 (2 tamers)

[​IMG]
    another 1vs3 (now who remembers Darph Nader? always played a dexxer)

[​IMG]
    me being griefed in Luna

[​IMG]
    1vs4 i lose =(

[​IMG]
    a good ol' sigil sit =)

[​IMG]
    my tower being camped...originally Antioch's (aka Pika) tower

[​IMG]
    battling WAKKA in Despise.

well, those are a few of hundreds of screenshots I gathered throughout my UO gameplay, just going through them right now brought back these nostalgic feelings...man I wanna play again =)

13. LanX

LanX Guest

nope, I was never in -5- but we sure as hell had a lot of good battles.

Thanks for the info, Hera! =)

14. LanX

LanX Guest

TY! I just logged in. Awesomeness...

15. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Ahh, nice!

16. LanX

LanX Guest

am i allowed to advertise my need for an account?

17. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

send me a ICQ

18. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

old school pvp and screenshots of malas?

19. LanX

LanX Guest

because if i put up the really oldschool shots, nobody here will be able to relate....but sure, ill post a few pre pub16..

[​IMG]
    KGB/KGF days

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    good ol' C8V victims

[​IMG]
    yew pet ganks

[​IMG]
    getting owned by a gazillion people

i would've posted those screenshots earlier, but i dont see anyone here that has pvped pre pub16...thus i was only putting up post pub16 pics =)

20. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I may not be a vet since I started playing UO a few months before age of **** and it took me a few years to move to siege but I love old screenies. BTW I have Robin Hoods PBD.

21. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]
    battling WAKKA in Despise.

Ahhh the good ole days when Bo would raid spawns by Boself. Bo is just curious what is that proggie in your bar at the bottom?? E sy UO that certianly isnt an approved 3rd party program. Bo is sure no other guild would have mentioned it becuase they are prolly trying to recruit you.

22. LanX

LanX Guest

i used ***uo to run more than one client, since i didnt have more than 1 pc...i never bothered to learn how to script, whoever fought with me can vouch for me that i never scripted, my spell timing was way less than perfect =/

nobody is trying to recruit me, since i dont even have an account atm.

23. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Can you both please edit out the name of that program? It's not supposed to be mentioned here abouts.

btw the only legal way to run 2 clients on one pc is through Windows xp fast user switching.

24. LanX

LanX Guest

my apologies, its been edited...

btw, you are 100% right, and ive had account banned for the use of it. i was farming on one acct with my pvper invised next to me for protection incase of an attack...that was the extent of my multi-client use. but nonetheless it is illegal and thus i apologize for mentioning it

25. Goron

Goron Guest

(You will probably need to crop your pic to remove the start bar as well)

26. LanX

LanX Guest

good point, thank you. pic is edited =)

27. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

so u were the same ant that took 50 mil from my brother (Lilly)?

28. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Didn'y lilly scam some guy from WE for real $$$ and the guy he scammed was a lawyer and your "brother" got grounded after an angry phonecall?

29. LanX

LanX Guest

where is this coming from? i never even had 50mil on sp...nor did i steal anything from Lilly (yeah I remember Lilly)

Even though I remember reading about Lilly scamming people.

P.S. This is a thread for ppl I dueled with in the past, not for scammer accusations, and/or trash talking....kthx

30. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Just because you are making a return does not mean people will forget what you have done in the past.

I'm sure Tanner Blackfell has not forgotten either...

Don't play innocent.

31. LanX

LanX Guest

can you please explain how this is my fault? I bought the the codes from the vendor, much like he did, my accounts were banned much like his..

so please explain...what i "did"...

32. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not going into that here. Like I said I'm sure Tanner would tell anyone what you did.

And so would Lilly. You can lie about it all you like.

33. LanX

LanX Guest

i have already discussed this with Tanner years ago, and we parted on friendly terms, you have no idea what you're talking about, nor do you know what really happened aside from Tanner's original post.

as far as Lilly...i'm dying to hear Lilly tell me how i stole 50mil from him

P.S. What have I done to you personally for you to attack me like this before I even come back to the shard? Lose too many a fight, so you're angry...? I don't understand, elaborate please.

34. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sure you never did anything to Flame Dancer either... why did she quit again?

Let me help you. Someone stole her acct.

35. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Knock it off!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.