1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To: Professor Yusef, in the matter of your quest.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by EM_Bennu, Dec 11, 2011.

1. EM_Bennu

EM_Bennu UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

From the desk of Lady Amandine:

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*reads note*

Well, the Lady Amandine has never struck me as the Bureaucratic type. *shakes head* Not one to bog people down with red tape and the like. She seems to be more concerned about the Professor's intentions and possibly using the red tape to slow him down some while she looks into not only his motives but also the man himself.

Kinda rubbed me the wrong way when he seemed to be referring to his probable lover as "child". Maybe we would be beter served not just blindly following someone asking for our assistance......

Just a thought.

*goes back to leaving his corpses on the ground*

3. Kylie Kinslayer

*scrawls a quick note*

M'lady,

I regret to inform you your inquiry to Professor Yusef as to his intentions may go without response for a while. I am of the mindset he has had ample time to respond and has failed to do so. However, it appears he has been taken captive by people who wish to thwart his attempts to recover the Virtuegeel.

Safe Travels,

K.K.

4. EMTiberies

EMTiberies Journeyman

A response to this letter was written but it was damaged to the point of non-readability when Yusef and Theresa were kidnapped.

Such will be mentioned in a post I'll make within the week but in case that particular fact is missed in the post....That is what happened to the response.

-EM Tiberies

5. Kylie Kinslayer

Cool, can't wait to see the next installment. No offense intended and no explanation needed. Was just bored and was looking for things to post on that would give me :postcount:

:D