1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To Quell My Curiosity...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Faeryl, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Anyone still happen to have any Zoot/Dingo soulstones all these years later?

2. Bane Cross

Bane Cross Adventurer

3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thank you for making me aware of the depth of your insight. I am thoroughly humbled and consider myself unworthy of your time. Seriously though, you must have me confused with someone who cares that you don't care. Because I don't.

Anyone else have an actual answer please?

Barania and Bo Bo like this.
  4. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

Sara Dale of Gilfane may know. @Ellie have you seen any with the names listed?

5. Feanaro

Feanaro Journeyman

I think that's the same response every one had when bane cross took his last break from UO. When he takes his next break I would add "we don't care" and " were glad your gone"

6. Ellie

Ellie Seasoned Veteran
    Gilfane

Ill check what we have. Was the name Zoot on any of them? If not do you remember what was stored on them? We have a lot that dont have names.

7. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'm sure that either Zoot or Dingo was on them. As for skills, it's been so long that I really can't recall. I don't even remember if they were full stones or fragments anymore.

8. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

what guild were you? where was the house? how long ago it fall? more info to help jog Bo's mem..

9. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I was a part of the Misfits Alliance... I can't remember what my guild there was, but it was just me. I was also in NEW. The house was in SW Makoto, right beside the wall. Fell back in... early 2011?

10. Ellie

Ellie Seasoned Veteran
    Gilfane

I checked through the soulstones and didnt see any with those names on them. Will either of those chars be able to try out some of the stones we have? I could let them test them and see if they belong to them.

11. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I do have my main account, what was Dingo. (Since renamed). Unfortunately my account with Zoot is down and I don't have the means to bring it up right now.

12. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Searching back, it looks like someone called Malagar T'sarran might have had one of mine. And I seem to recall Spree asking me if I wanted them back. No idea what happened to them from there though.