1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To Righty

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by King Edward, Aug 24, 2008.

1. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

TY for the fine loots outside Homor. =-]
    Normally id give you a chance to get it back but it is dyed and I cannot wear it, so alas i must trashbarrel it. Ive never traded or sold that crap back to people so im not gonna start now. I did get the 5k points for the BoM tho... Thanks again.

2. Nico

Nico Guest

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=97757...

3. Oh King Edward, you remind me of 'Navi' from The Ocarina of Time. "Hey!" "Listen!" Was it really so necessary to fill the whole shard in on your gains? Then to let Righty know that instead of his armor becoming lock downs at your house, you'd rather trash it? Sounds like you stuck it really hard to the poor guy. I'd hate to get on your bad side.

4. Goron

Goron Guest

Take it easy on king ed there, I know what its like to only get one kill every couple of months, it really makes you want to celebrate.

Lets let King Ed have his moment of fame, it will likely be a couple months before he experiences another...

5. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You sure do. Your always good for a thread like this every month or so.

6. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Its not just him or King its just about everyone. Its what siege has become... Like it or love it has become a **** talk item based shard. :gun:

7. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Damn. I cried. Seriously.

8. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

SP doesn't have enough PvP. Hence we must derive PvP from the boards.

9. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

TvT or SvS GvH.... bout it... use your imgination it shouldnt be to hard to figure out.