1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] To sell or keep?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nightly Spirit, Feb 19, 2011.

1. I resently sold a item that someone is upset about that I didnt keep it in hopes they would someday come to my shard and purchase this item. If you have a item and offer it in good faith to someone and they turn and say "Ill hold off for now", what would you do with it?
  2. shulginist

shulginist Guest

This sums it up. They had their chance.
  3. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

yep i would sell it. if you offered it to them for sale and they where not ready to buy it then Owell to them :(
  4. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Sep 3, 2007
  5. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 20, 2008
    Sounds like someone is trying to "guilt" you into holding the NEXT item you get so they will have a better chance at it....Whatever it may be....
  6. Yeah, I went outta my way to find them this rare item and when I do thats what they told me. Then at the event tonight on GL I get told what a pos I am for auctioning it off here. Just wanted to see what people had to say and that it wasnt just me. Thanks all :)
  7. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 27, 2008
  8. Snow78

Snow78 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 3, 2010

PoCove Guest

I agree with the others ... Sell it or give it to someone .. That is most likely what I would do ...