1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] To Shine The Light For Beating The Dark Lady On Catskills (~150)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Ducan IronWeaver, May 12, 2013.

1. Ducan IronWeaver

Ducan IronWeaver Lore Master

Did 150 of them really go out? I didn't make it to the event but got on after it was over. I talked to afew ppl and they said there was around 100-150 players there but not every person got a lantern.. Not sure how they got the number, but I was also told by 4 different players that 24 lanterns dropped.

#1 Ducan IronWeaver, May 12, 2013
    Last edited: May 12, 2013
  2. Dr Pet

Dr Pet Journeyman

I am not sure what players told you this or how they got their number, in fact i am not sure on how anyone got their numbers. Alot of people died =). Only real way to find out exact numbers would be to email messana herself, im assuming.

#2 Dr Pet, May 12, 2013
  3. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

How did she 'play' this game? Is it like the roulette or let's make a deal? or something completely different?

4. Decadence

Decadence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

3 doors one win each round, 1 in 3 chance of getting a lantern unless your name is Decadence. I had 12 characters there, Hubby had 1. I won 1 lantern, hubby won 1 lantern. These are closer to my odds ^_^

5. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It was let's make a deal. It was new to me but as I understood it, there was a 1 in 3 chance to win every round. I wouldn't be surprised by high numbers. The EM hall was packed before the event. There were over 60 accounts brought in just from the hand full of friends, guild mates and my own accounts that I knew of.

6. Dr Pet

Dr Pet Journeyman

Well if in case, if this is true the number of lanterns must be much lower than 150. Out of 34 accounts that i know of and now including ur 12 making it 46 accounts, only 16 lanterns were given.

7. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I knew 4 people had 60 chars in it.

Guarantee winner each round.

The game lasted for ~90 minutes.

She was very efficient in getting a game off every 30 -45 seconds.

#7 Manticore, May 12, 2013