1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To Silver Shadow, Turles, Lox and company.

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Nexus, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

You guys haven't forgotten about your dual you set up have you? I told ya I'd record it so there could be little doubt about the outcome. Lemme know what's up it's about 1 hour til the time you guys decided on.

2. Sir Achilles

Sir Achilles Guest

Evidently Silver backed out at the last minute....Turles opened a new thread inquiring about when the fight would take place and never got a response. :confused:

3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Yea i caught up with him tonight right about the time it was to happen...

4. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ya he backed out for whatever reason :(

Although! Nexus, I woudl like to formally ask if you could record the public harrower we have planned if that would be alright with you. =)

If need be; pm me your icq so we can talk some.

5. My laptop's battery burnt up so i had to purchase a new pc saturday night. Give me a week or 2 turles. Just got a few mil worth of **** looted by your boys. Apparently they wanted to sell it back for twice the value. Shows me how much respect they got. I definately would of given back everything. I froze up due to the great chessy connection that we have had. Thanks mental clown.

6. Now i regret giving Bubbles her whole imbued suit and bow back about 6 months ago.

7. Turles

Turles Guest

mental clown is sl buddy wed have given it back if wed have looted stuff. we have np giving stuff back its better that way kinda sucks ud think my guild would keep stuff frowns

8. A Bad Player

A Bad Player Guest

PUNCTUATION.

9. Sir Achilles

Sir Achilles Guest

Actually we wouldn't have given anything back, you guys looted items off of us and never gave back..What goes around comes around :(

DipStick looted a conjurers garb off Amber and another of your guildies looted a bow off of kengo....

10. longshanks

longshanks Guest

uhoh guys return stuff. They have returned things that FY members dropped in the past.

I like u Silver but your running with some shady guys. I'd worry more about them than uhoh.