1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To Sleep... to peacefully sleep.

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Callista, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Callista

Callista Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So basically some of you know I've been busy trying to open my own office and with that keeping me busy along with my five kiddoes (three still in the household as theyve gotten older) I'm exhausted already. Add in to that I'm trying to sell Avon to help ends meet, my daughter is in the band, my son plays football, and another is trying for his Eagle Scout... I'm even more exhausted. My furbabies are requiring much needed love sometime but I do try to get some play time when I can, even when its a modest thirty minutes and sometimes even less. I have to thank all my wonderful friends for putting up with my horrific schedule, especially when they go out of their way to rp with me and then im going to bed on them not long after. My aunt sadly passed away last Wednesday and a great deal of family has came down from out of state. Some... right near Thom's neighborhood. Well, unfortunately do to all the flooding and such, they are not able to pass through the interstates so I have had until this morning, an extra 7 people in my house hold. Tonight, there will be an extra four only but... boy, I'm worn out even more. Please don't think I'm giving up on you guys because I'm not, I just lack time for anything other than sleep right now.

whiterabbit likes this.
  2. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Oh my, you have been through so much lately. And I will have to say you deserve a good long rest. I doubt that there is a single soul that plays UO with you that would feel abandoned by you as you tend to things of great importance. But your absence will be keenly felt, and your charming stabbing will be missed until you have had the rest you need and the time you have so clearly earned.

whiterabbit and Callista like this.
  3. Callista

Callista Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you sweetie

Sent from my SCH-I535PP using Tapatalk

4. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

STRENGTH AND HONOR