1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To Speedy Claxton ...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hef, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Hef

Hef Guest

FYI

I was fighting Nexus aka VooDoo for a bit until I ran into a nicely setup dismount gank by KOC south of the bridge in Luna. Carbon Copy bolaed me and I was knocked of my faction war horse. So I thought for sure I was dead with at least 5 KOC proceeding to gank me. So I keep my wits while being on foot and continue to kill VooDoo because he was probably so excited he finally had a chance to kill me he did not pay attention to his health. Low and behold I drop VooDoo get my killpoint hop on my mount and ride off into the sunset. I could only imagine what VooDoo was saying in vent.

Hope this clears things up for you Speedy :)

2. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I can only assume this is a lie as I haven't seen KOC leave a house in months.

3. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

well they did have like 15+ people on, guess they got brave...

4. Goron

Goron Guest

hehe...

5. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

What I find funny is, for the past couple days, at least when I happen to be on, we slaughtered everyone we came across, and you didnt see us running to the boards pounding our chest acting like it was some great accomplishment, But you must find the need for your ego to do the same if you happen to kill one of us, by the way?

out of curiosity, cause I havent been on for a while, have you guys actually allied the Whole shard now? JsV/TnT/To/all other alliances plus D and everyone else, so its safe to say its KoC vrs the Shard or am I mistaken?

I think that sais it all now doesnt it???
    Well im not sure if there are anymore guilds you can allie, I guess you can start recruting the crafter guilds for more support....lol

6. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

We've already had this conversation, but I'll go ahead and point this out in a public forum. Its only a 5 on 1 when 4 of your guildmates either die or run away and leave you to die. The fact is it was only Carbon Copy and Nexus attacking you while you were dismounted. I had just dumped my mana killing Krystal 10 seconds before that, (I had to harm spam her to death I was so low on mana.) so I was unable to attack you when I ran up on your fight. The only thing I could do was fail miserably at poisoning your mount, stupid thing resisted my poison 4 times in a row. (This is why you train you war horses kiddies.) So I'll go ahead and take the full credit for the fail on this one. I didnt have Nexus's bar pulled for cross heal and I should have known that 120 mage and 120 eval isnt enough to poison a war horse.

7. Goron

Goron Guest

cuz we all know 15v4 is no big accomplishment.:hug:

8. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Is that your excuse for allying with JSV? You really cant compete against KOC with the three guilds you already have merged so you needed to grab another?

9. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

LOL I just love a good KoC cry post! Would you like a tissue for your issue?

Btw.. This smilie just cracks me up ------>:yell: <---- That looks very much what it's like to fight KoC in their house! :lick:

10. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

11. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I hope your calling for me.....

12. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

13. JesusChristt

JesusChristt Guest

Don't cry about a gank when i asked you repeatedly to duel me 1 on 1. AND i gave the option to do 2 on 2. But you cried about not being able to trust KOC so you wouldn't come out of your house.
    Dude it's a game for one, you don't die IRL when you die in game so stop acting like it, and second you can't cry about getting ganked and not getting any 1 on 1s, because it's either your staying in the house or running with 15 people. So keep quiet already,hypocrite.

14. Turtle

Turtle Guest

:coco:

15. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Care to explain what this means? Enlighten us, won't you?

16. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Just as Mo' said, I was calling to him

17. Goron

Goron Guest

so... you were going off topic? Please don't hijack threads.
    Or were you calling for a mod about Kat's post which you quoted? Please use the report post button, discussing mod action is against RoC...

18. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*snickers*

19. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Nope, I just checked. Still no shield beside your name.

20. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I like Mo. Is that a crime? I appreciate the fact he is keeping the Orc heritage strong and stays in character the majority of the time.

[​IMG]

HOOOOWAHHHH

21. Goron

Goron Guest

It makes it difficult for me to keep track of whats going on.

22. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

see someone likes me....

apparently you have never been in vent with me.....people call me out like 'norm' from cheers....

23. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

please keep trolling posts out, if you want to list a series of questions thats fine just refrain from excessive sarcasm meant top insult other posters.

24. Goron

Goron Guest

Careful Mo, Elmer is going to accuse you of being in TnT.

25. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

26. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Cool... I'll keep that in mind for the next time I call to him, but from now on, please do not quote me when you are addressing Mo, otherwise, one might think you are calling to me and we wouldn't want that type of confusion. Pay a little closer attention to that from now on.

27. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Yup, I checked yours too. No shield there either.

28. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Oh no theres a shield there you need to look muuuuuuch Closer.........lol

Can you see it? I can, its in the background, its hard to make out, but its there.........lol

29. Goron

Goron Guest

Scuzz, you should consider using the image below for your posts- at least that way people will get a laugh and it won't hurt your post's meanings at all...

[​IMG]

30. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

hmm meeb kinda lik dat hair....

31. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Im unable to see the picture posted here at work, but Im sure it is community building and in no way insulting.

32. Goron

Goron Guest

ur work blocks all images? like even sigs?

33. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

my home filter blocks most sigs and pictures

34. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Nope not Mo or Petra, just big brother...lol

if they ever say im outta line, I take it with a grain of salt and go with the flow, and do whatever I can to correct the issue, if you dont believe me, ask them. They have always been fair and treated me with the utmost respect and im glad there here and are doing a good job and I value there impartiality a great deal, its something you dont see from Big Brother, but to get "You" to admit that would be like getting a Bill Passed through congress....

35. Goron

Goron Guest

when person A says "don't do X" its all good and fine.
    But when person B says "don't do X" its biased and unfair!

Here, this image is for you, too. It will make just as much sense as 90% of your arguments:
    [​IMG]

36. HaHa

HaHa Guest

15 KoC members vs 4 guilds? Nah its no biggie for us, but its still fun to do every now and then ;)

37. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Youve no idea how much that has saved you in the past sir ;)

38. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

Hef,

Thats funny you have to glorify yourself by posting comments about wither spamming..

Yes you dropped me on Nexus, who had 49 cold. But if I was on my mage, this thread would be moot.

So consider yourself lucky.

39. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

HOOOOWAHHHH is right!

I saw these ambushers with my first character I had on Siege Perilous.
    I survived the attack of eight Orcs on foot by making distance between them
    and my mount.
    I did not survive other attacks when I was trying to kill Liches...sneaky Orcs.
    That was then... then the world changed...

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

40. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You are not significant enough to live 8v1.

[​IMG]

41. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yea or GG lol thats still funny no matter which way you look at it. :hahaha: