1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

to the dev who is incharge of fishing

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kalzaketh, Jul 5, 2009.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

:wall:just to let the repair team know rare does not mean,impossible, on napavalley I have a97 fisher,on test I made agrandmaster fisher, after numerous mib's have gotten no whitepearls why is this fishing is bad enough by itself but having needed resources blocked is not helping at all.:loser:

2. Grumm

Grumm Guest

First, White Pearls are just fished up. No MIB is required to get them. Second, they do seem to be quite the rare item. Log many hours of fishing and you can have a whole 12 like me.:rant2:

3. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Or zero like me, I have never fished up a white pearl and I've had my gm fisher-woman since 2001. Its just as streaky as the rest of the rng outcomes makes you think you were born under a bad sign...

4. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You need the Mondain's Legacy expansion upgrade in order to fish up White Pearls. You also need 100 Fishing I believe.

5. H2O

H2O Guest

No you can get them at 80 skill.