1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To the Devs: Petition for new turn in items

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ron Silverbeard, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Dear Developers,

since i had alot of time the last weeks having some surgeries and so had to stay at home to recover,and will soon hit the next surgery and get even more time to play our wonderful game, i started a long time necessary action in game which is called CLEAN YOUR ACCOUNTS, BANK BOXES, HOUSES and start cataloge your stuff, engrave boxes, write everything down.

I have to say it was realy time to start this - yes i am a packrat - it takes some time till i decide to trash something - especially the old stuff - just cant get rid of the 126th id wand dusting in some chest - i just cant trash it even i get that crazy 5000 turn in points for it hehe

Anyway, enough about me - here comes my question - we recently celebrated the 15th anniversary and also had a lovely holiday season - more items came flying in - LOVELY items i have to say - but...but....besides the fact they are not stackable, some of us realy collected THOUSANDS of this items over the last months hehe - so are you willing to add some items to the clean up turn-in points list soon, maybe, please? Here is what i think that would be helpful to add:

2012:

15th Anniversary Cake
    Anniversary Muffin
    Harpsichord Roll
    Harpsichord Deed
    Sands of Sosaria
    Snow Tile
    Grass Tile
    Festive Tree
    Winter Tree
    Metallic Cloth Dye Tub

Other years:

Santa Statue
    Transcendence Book
    Sign (Customizable Door Sign)
    Door Mats

Txs for your time :thumbup:

greetings
    Ron

Lord Frodo and DJAd like this.
  2. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Your missing alot of the past gifts in there sugar
    oh and dont forget the older list items they forgotto add i like talismans... oh the list is gunna get bigger i think

Lord Frodo likes this.
  3. I was there the other day

Could you please add Halloween Masks and items?

Thank you

4. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

Probably a good time to start petitioning for what should be included, since something is slowly going on with adding turnin items, a couple you list have already been mentioned :

Producer's Letter 16th April 2013

http://www.uo.com/article/Producer-Letter

• Adding additional items to the clean up Britiannia turn ins

Producer's Letter 18th Jan 2013

http://www.uo.com/article/Letter-Producer-1

Adding additional turn in items such as bones, jack o lanterns, harpsichord rolls for turn in points

5. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Gosh! I totaly was reading it wrong, thought they add new gifts i am sorry about that!
    But than, lets see it as a reminder to not forget about it :)
    And yes, the list can be muuuuuuch longer but i just stumbled over that items YET.
    I am prolly 10% ready cleaning up yet hehe
    Greets

6. Elffin

Elffin Lore Keeper

Be ruthless, before i took a years break i cleared out 3 houses and 2 castles with a combined total of 19mil turn in points. There is a lot of stuff i wish i hadn't turned in, but it's too late now, and it's also saving me £30 a month as i am back to only 2 accounts open :)

Elf.