1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To the head of Mythic - Recient theme's of game change requests and shard addition

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Storm, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Over the last few weeks I have watched the forums threads and seen many hard core players complain of lack of said things and why they wont play the game anymore unless they see change. So here is what I see:

1. Service on the part of GM's.
    We know the GM's are shared and it is difficult in these days of belt tightening to hire,
    but you must understand the players feelings in this matter. While in other mmo games
    the item(s) that are lost are quickly replaced. There is no unbalanceing the game in this
    replacement. While many in posts claim how easy the gold is to make and how easy it is
    to buy what one wants the object of replacement is moot for Unbalancing the game.
    Secondly, the GM's lack of personal support is horrid. They dont read the requests for
    help most times to the lack of all service to the customer. With out the costomer the
    business will fold. Hence it is in their best interest to answer the calls quickly and with a
    smile. Canned responce one gets to go to the knowelage page or the all time hated one
    of we cant not replace lost items had seen its last days for most customers. Main reason:
    They are on the brink of quitting or have quit.

2. Shard Expantion - "classic shard"
    As many threads propose of this magic bullet to bring life back to UO have filled the
    boards to the point of me screaming ENOUGH! It is pointless to scream at the paying
    public. They want a classic shard so give them one. Period. Cost? Nil as the company
    has the original programing with the small addition of the few publishes to just after T2A
    it should be easy and up and running in few weeks. The players want the original, I say
    do it. The monitary gain of influx of player subscriptions should cover the costs and
    stop the complaints on this forum of your lack of willpower.

3. Xpac's and their impact on UO
    The xpac High Seas was a huge success and with it many players want more. A recient
    thread for a Farming xpac was liked very much. The general consensus is: More please.
    Players have wants in this area perhaps a few ideas could be gleemed from them.

4. Gold and the Root of all Evil
    I must list here the fundamental reason for bored players on UO. The gold. Pure and
    simple, its the making and gathering of gold. When a player can just sit back 1 or 2
    months to "buy" the top tier items a monster gives and at a super gold cost that would
    choke a 1997 player who thought 30k for a house was a fortune. The average player
    in 1997 had under 10k gold in their posession. (there is a house on one shard in yew with over 2 billion
    gold locked down on its floors and a second one 2 houses over) This is the day when gold farming was
    not a factor and e bay was not used to sell it. These days a new player can amass
    what could be called a fortune in a few days. Where I and my fellow anchients worked
    our fingers raw in months of skill gain they can do in hours.(with the exception of tamer)
    any skill is maxable in under a week. Armor and weapons have gone on to become the
    easy pickups on any vendor for a few gold. REDUCE the gold on monsters, make gold
    sinks that work to take gold FROM players not pass it around! A gold sink is something
    UO past Dev tried but failed miserably at. They didnt get it then, I hope you do now.
    A gold sink would and should be something from the game as a npc selling exclucive
    items for the gold. This would also give the non fighter the chance to buy something he
    couldnt get other wise. Gold prices are set high and this should pull millions off the game
    and for some give incentive to go hunting to make gold to buy.

5. Armor and Weapons
    Back in the day a good sword was the Vanq. You had one you were a warrior to not
    mess with. The armor too had ratings and you knew you were wearing the best by the
    lable. These days you need a degree in calc to make a suit of armor worth its gold cost.
    Imbueing has opened up many to the best you can make having a meaning. The new
    tool on the code store is just a point that was bound to come. 10 charges to make a
    set of the top most you can ever have gear is tempting. In a way its the Vanq and
    Invunrable armor returning to the game. You cant do any better. So its the return to
    old ways with it. As every pvp,pk will have this done and you know the rest will have
    to follow it evens up the field to the point of this. LRC, LMC, You can get lost in the
    amount of ways to make a suit of armor, The imbuer made them makeable to your need
    a good point, It does give the player a useable yet distructable set of items. Eventualy
    new set pieces will be needed as old ones loose their durability and break (too long for
    most to count in as being good for smiths and tailors) But it is a step in the right
    direction!

6. Gifts that keeps Poluting the Game
    Christmas 1997 was great Father Christmas gave each a bag of goodies that fit that
    character. Life in UO was good, to that end players looked forward to small holliday
    goodies and celebrations. You got them for hunting and working for them. Point was
    it was good dont get me wrong. Celebrating the hollidays is great... and here comes
    the BUT.... Lets start with the items in recient years. AT the top of the year first
    holliday is valentines day. originaly we got a bag of addressed cards, candy, glasses,
    bottle of bubbly. This was the early days of little clutter occupying homes so it was
    good. The last valentines we recieved was a box of 24 chocolates and a box with a
    rose, I loved it but.... with every character on the planet getting one and the non
    stacking chocolates of the same saying it was a storage nightmare. The average
    player has 5 - 7 characters on any given shard, so thats 5 -7 roses was good as the
    use for deco makes them a nice addition, it however was the chocolates 5-7 times 24
    pieces of non stacking candy. Yes it could be eaten, a good thing too as many did to
    cut back but the toothache bit was a bit much. Storage for these 5 -7 boxes full
    took up atleast 1 to 2 secures, secures many didnt have to spare. I could argue
    Home storage needs to be doubled and yes with the addition of the 20 % form the last
    few major publishes did add 60% to that issue. It still boils down to the fact that many
    still need more if this gift giving is to continue. And this was only Valentines day!!
    The other hollidays and the events that fill houses up... I am not asking you to stop or
    back off them completely but to look at it from a storage angle. Valentines day - rose
    Easter - a hunt for eggs and basket by EM's, 4th of July the EM's with wands and
    statues was lovely. Holloween the recient pumpkin idea was much better, people took
    the amount they could use. The begging items thou needed expantion to the tirck or
    treet aspect as many shards dont have players anymore who beg. Thanksgiving... the
    Turkeys were great, I'd love to see a few loose in game for regular play too not with
    maps mind you but the hps of these would do wonders on players hunting them.
    Perhaps for the meat and feathers on Farms?? The other items you get is fine and the
    cornacopias were nice though many did notice the wine didnt update the year.
    Christmas - Every year players look forward to this event. Boxes apon boxes are gotten
    filled with candy canes, cards, the ticket for the gift choice.... Enough boxes already!
    This goes for stockings too.... Perhaps a set box for each character should made to
    reduce this down, if they want a christmas present you have to have your own box for
    it. Issued the first christmas of that character. I do like the idea of tags for the player
    to choose the gift. hehe Hint the rocking horse should have been mountable and rock!
    Main idea is to make things stackable, Small is better then huge amounts, and formost
    tastefull. The Dev always seems rushed for these things everyyear .. why not have all
    seasonal items done in say the first 3 months of the year for the next year from that
    point. We dont need alot of things to be happy.

7. With all the hoopla over SA and High Sea's
    Monsters are super hard for some easy for others who learn to adapt by death. UO is
    a game many have played in the past and moved on to the wide varity out there in the
    gaming genre. Many games start with high expectations and fail to deliver and fall by
    the side of the game road. UO has been here for over 13 years and its very humble
    beginnings from a box game years before the idea of online play was there. Players
    made this happen, they pay for services and dont forget that player's money is how
    EA/Mythic/Bio got to be the giants they are today. Without the player willing to put
    hard earned cash into the purchase and monthly fee's if any for the games made by you
    you wouldnt be reading this now. Over the years the Dev team took the title to heart
    when the players called them the GODS of UO. With power comes ego you cant escape
    it and you need to deal with. Dont forget like the past Dev teams who pays for the game
    its the players.

UO is a legacy game.... built by the players over the years. Quality of our world is in your hands, dont be like your predecessors and loose sight of the fact who pays for the game
    Gods do mess up They are only human after all.

2. I Play UO

I Play UO Visitor

Re: To the head of Mythic - Recient theme's of game change requests and shard additio

Lololololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololol.

Good one! :thumbup1:

3. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

Re: To the head of Mythic - Recient theme's of game change requests and shard additio

It was. Try to sail any waterway and not run into a new boat! Even on Origin there are nearly 100 big new boats in the water!

4. I Play UO

I Play UO Visitor

Ya because they aren't moving. Wonder why that is? :confused:

5. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Was a success. Your approval of something isn't required for it to be successful.

6. I Play UO

I Play UO Visitor

I believe we are defining success in two different ways. To me the success of an expansion is how much fun you get out of it, not how many copies are sold. Sadly, they could release anything with the name UO on it nowadays and people would still buy it because for some reason they are content with mediocrity. High Seas was a complete insult to the community and the game itself.

7. unified

unified Guest

... and, don't forget the bugs it brought in, even for those of us who didn't buy the expansion.

8. I Play UO

I Play UO Visitor

I don't play UO to farm gold, train skills, or kill monsters. The only thing that truly makes UO a good MMO is its superior (or at least it used to be) PvP. Let's face it, UO's PvM is very weak at best compared to other MMOs. Unfortunately, most players refuse to embrace the best aspect of the game, which is a shame. The reason UO is not attracting players is because it's trying to market its weaknesses rather than its strength.

9. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

If they weren't being used, they wouldn't be there. They poof in a week. Although you didn't buy it, many many many others did...myself included. Storm was giving you proof of such...yet you still debate like a fool.

10. popps

popps Always Present

I need to agree here.

I would really like to see Ultima Online go back to its legacy and the storyline that preceeded it.

Perhaps many of the current players never played an Ultima before Ultima Online but I do not think that we can take Ultima online out of the entire Ultima context.

Ultima Online was born from the Ultima saga, I think it should more respect it and develop within the Ultima saga guidelines and legacy.

I think that there should be a requirement for all employees working on Ultima Online to have had to play all of the Ultima games and learned its legacy and historical saga.

11. Babble

Babble Guest

Some nice points but on which ends can they do something?

GMs are shared and other games have priority over UO I guess, if not now when swtor comes out.

Classic shards is dependant on how much profit they want to have. It will not bring back hundreds of thousands of players that ever tried/played UO before. Best I guess would be 2 full shards (about 10.000 accounts)

Xpac is what all ea games get , successful or not at this time.

I diagree with the gold issue as most game economies are ultimaively flawed anyway. the game should be for fun and not gold balanced and decent games let you obtain things without grinding gold.

For armor and weapons, simplest way would be to level up in an expansion
    150 skill limit new powerscroll, higher stats limit of 350 and so on, basically do what level games do and raise the limit. I would not like it, but simplest way to move on.

Gifts are a non issue for the devs, throw away the ones you don't want

Next expansion should be half finished already I guess?
    It all depends on how much time they have and on how much revenue they have to generate.

For EA I would go the cheaper way. Hire 4 ems a shard and let them do events/storyline and concentrate on bugfixing and decent development a booster twice a year.
    A few well trained ems can generate more content than any team of programmers, but ea shies away from the 'personal touch'

So I guess they will cut down more, try to sell more stuff and continue plodding along

12. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I would contend that High Seas may have been a success, if you measure how many units were sold. But, I would also have to say that I doubt it was a success, based on the content provided. Had there been no storage expansion with it, the sales numbers would have been a LOT lower.

13. Re: To the head of Mythic - Recient theme's of game change requests and shard additio

rolleyes:
    care to address that it IS a MMORPG?
    PvP is Not "the end game"
    it is Just One part of the RPG that you like ... and where You happened to "end up" ... and why UO didn't get the "DECADAL" props ...

From a wider view of what UO is ... an mmoRPG game, designed by RPs for RPs ...
    The true :scholar:"shame" is that you do not know your ROLE in it.
    Or it is not well written, or well Played, or well cast; but that is NOT the games fault ... now is it?

:gee:

14. Babble

Babble Guest

At one time the developers stated that felucca PVP was considered for them as endgame.
    Not the only one but a big part of it

I disagree with the rp for rp thing, though agree that UO is the best commercially mmo for roleplay - in an genre that tries to cut out rp more and more that is not very difficult.

15. canary

canary Guest

Well said, OP.

16. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

#1. Agreed. GM support is so below the industry standards that EA should be ashamed.

#2. I'd like to scream ENOUGH too... Especially to those who don't pay attention to reality. Mythic does NOT have code from pre AoS "classic" days. This has been established multiple times. It would be a major investment of money and Dev time to get this off the ground.

#3. HS was critically panned. It was a complete clusterfrack from start to finish and it STILL has bugs nearly 3 months later. Yes there are a lot of boats out, but how many are actually in use? Aside from fishermen, not many.

#4. Gold inflation is an evil that many Dev Teams have proven incapable or unwilling to solve. Not much the players can do aside from shake our heads in dismay.

#5. I would rather have seen the Forged Metal tool as an in game reward of some sort. Having it be a RMT purchase really places it in a have and have not category. Not everyone can spend an extra $10 on UO, but everyone would have a relatively equal chance at a quest. If EA/Mythic is really that hard up for money, then there are serious problems.

#6. The Devs don't get our fixation on stacking, or don't care. Not sure which is worse. They fact that the gifts seem rushed and they start asking people what they want a month or two before the holiday is due is poor planning. They have a full YEAR in-between holidays, anniversaries, etc. A full YEAR to plan! They need to start utilizing their focus group and expand it from the EMs and whole four players they currently have to something grander.

#7. Pumping up a mob's HPs isn't making a better monster, nor is giving them a slew of overpowered specials that have no delays. (Sorry, but 5 of the Slasher's screams in a row with only a second or two in-between isn’t "fun," it’s annoying.) We want mobs with better tactics and intelligence, not lame gimmicks to cover for the crappy AI. Also, the 1-hit kill specials need to go away, they aren't fun at all.

17. canary

canary Guest

I would like them to introduce mounts to their sales (solid ethy-like types).

I mean, introduce 10 at 9.99 a piece. They'd make a killing.

18. Re: To the head of Mythic - Recient theme's of game change requests and shard additio

Excuse me ... but are you just babbeling ... or babbeling about "something"?
    I did address "the end game" part ... as did the link ...fighting for the sake of fighting IS an end game that one can(most here) strive for.
    Fighting FOR A GREATER GOAL, reason, purpose, position etc. is the Larger Game ... >THE Story< is where more evolved "Role Playing" occurs
    (Can occur ... depends on the story, cast, direction, vision sought to portray, excecution ...)
    care to show how THE Game is trying to "cut out rp" ... the GAME is only the stage and props ... and "the players" (I submit) have spent countless amount of time arguing >the mechanics< of the stage and props ... taking(role playing) the position that ... well, ALL their positions seem to devolve to the point that: EA ain't telling a story that they like ...

I'm just suggesting that >they need to make up a story they'll be happy with< ... because IT WON'T be sufficient to wait for the stage and the props to do so ...

Bear in mind ... not many role players(yep they do exist still) are here whining and crying about this or that "mechanic" or pixel shade/shape/stats.
    I submit: Because: they have learned a proper application of Suspension of disbelief ...
    As opposed to those here who Play it as : Critically Serious stuffs ...

*flicks the reins of His High Horse* ... :danceb:

19. canary

canary Guest

But... but... is that the 9.99 version I was just mentioning they should be selling?

20. Martyna Zmuir

I would settle for a story that was coherent and well thought out, not the morass of barely associated plot threads that the current arc is full of and can’t ever hope of possibly resolving in a sensible manner. (Magincia, blackrock, Minax, Ricardo, Ophidian, Meer, VirtueBane, Queen Dawn, Ors, completely unexplained gargoyle separatists, with hints of Exodus and the Fellowship thrown in to confuse matters…)

21. Re: To the head of Mythic - Recient theme's of game change requests and shard additio

nope ...

this be the "real thang" and cannot be had for a "price" ...
    I believe it is Lady Rachael(for one) that can cross verify its pedigree/bloodlines ... *shrugs*:gee:

22. Re: To the head of Mythic - Recient theme's of game change requests and shard additio

*ahem*
    I refer to (a solution) that as a "carefully revealed plot twist" ...
    prequels and "discovered" histories ... just don't cut it for me
    (dallas "dream excuse", Lost, Inception)

The (personal) best I have seen, was Asimov's introduction of the "Zeroth Law" of robotics.

*Shrugs*

23. Re: To the head of Mythic - Recient theme's of game change requests and shard additio

Its already been established by draconi that code could be retrieved.

24. Martyna Zmuir

No, no he didn't.

http://vboards.stratics.com/1798180-post86.html

It would have to be redesigned.

25. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

He said can't, not only while he was the Developer but after which. People really need to take reading comprehension 101 or something.

26. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Less than 1/10 of the UO population agrees with you....So don't state what makes it a good game when you are in the smallest group of people, Even crafting beats PvP in terms of why people play. Won't go on about my opinions, but those be the facts.

27. I Play UO

I Play UO Visitor

When you can explain to me how that makes sense let me know ok?

28. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

- To the head of UO: please secure more resources for UO. Please continue to think three times before implementing any suggestions that we in the peanut gallery choose to offer as a way to change the game. Improve the foundation; uphold and enforce the game rules more please. Focus boosters on substantial improvements that many have wanted for awhile; to the point that they would pay for it.. This will please some.

29. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I hope the new expansion revamps monster ai, dungeon layout, and overall land layout.

I don't pvm much, but I think it would be nice if the devs added parties for trammel champ areas.

That way if you are bored you can just check the party list and join in!

Of course you could always do it the old way too.

30. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Oh I forgot everyone here failed reading comprehension....

Lets see if I can explain this to you, My opinion about the game is not the same as everyone else, but the fact remains that you made a claim about the game that 9/10 of the games population disagrees with. Got it so far? So now we established that the fact is that pvp holds the interest of the smallest portion of the games population. Got that now? So now you understand the facts? Not sure how much simpler I can make it for you, or are you curious about my opinions on the game? If that is the case, just go read any number of posts I have made, should be clear enough.

31. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

While the OP has shared some wonderful points(many I agree with), and I'd Love to comment, none of them are ultimately going anywhere, nor will they receive a comment or feedback from the company, so I won't bother either.
    Except the clutter - put clutter on a vendor, if it stays for a few days, unravel it, or throw it on the ground. I could have really have used the 20% expansion since I had ~40 storage left, now I have don't have 20% more, I have 20X that. a bit more imbuing and a lot more will disappear, as did all Luck related arms/weaps. Just do it, stop the insanity.

32. Re: To the head of Mythic - Recient theme's of game change requests and shard additio

It was pointed out In another topic, the idea of taking the code from "freeshards" and giving dev's a base line (looking for page ). Don't play me as an non educated fool.

33. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

On the point of the original code.
    There is copys.
    No programmer in their right mind dosnt back up multi copys of a serious work.

All 3 Garrets and the partner who designed UO might ... just might have a copy of the original code locked up in a safe or box somewhere. No one has asked Richard if he does. (Richard, Robert and Owen Garriot)
    I seriously doubt they didnt keep 1 copy for their own. Even beta code would give the Dev a super boost.

Yes EA owned it from day one and I dont doubt they too have the original data in some obscure place. I'm not guaranteeing its on a usable disk... old floppys if kept in cool dry place will hold data for eons. They must have a data record of when UO first came out, along with each patch and expantion.

34. I Play UO

I Play UO Visitor

Show me proof 9/10 of the game disagrees with me. Oh wait you can't...meaning it is an opinion.

35. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

OK You Two knock it off. This is not a post about you or PVP. This is about what ails this game and how and what players are thinking.

Players want things fixed and better. Many who left would return to play a original version of the game. I for one would support this for the fact that the numbers returning would boost the game perhaps to get us back to having dedicated GM's who answer the bloody q!

hehe oh you all know the buttons to push each other over the edge .... if only you put that tenasity into helping the game you want. UO would be the one with 12 million players!

36. Re: To the head of Mythic - Recient theme's of game change requests and shard additio

Well...the "official" line is that they do not have the code, at least not in any usable form. We can let it lie there.

However, it doesn't mean that it could not be accomplished. There are multiple ways to skin a mongbat.

37. Re: To the head of Mythic - Recient theme's of game change requests and shard additio

They (the Garriotts) would not have the server code. That is the intellectual property of EA (Mythic). Admitting they did have it would be the equivalent to admitting you had stolen property. Besides, code like that is stored via repository. There are people that will point out that the server code was on one of the releases...LBR I want to say...but what they don't understand is that the code on that disc is compiled...you couldn't use it for disbutive purposes.

38. Re: To the head of Mythic - Recient theme's of game change requests and shard additio

Uodemo.dat
    and it was released on the T2A disc ... so that a standalone(occolo only) "Ultima OFFLINE" could be played.

and wouldn't be the first thing ever lost to "the future"

The best-laid schemes o' mice an 'men. Gang aft agley,
    An'lea'e us nought but grief an' pain, For promis'd joy!

stratics servers could be an example
    contracted to be backed up ... oops!:gee:

As for skinning mongbats ...
    One suggested way is to do your own ... just saying.

You, however ... are telling EA how "best"*snicker* to use their property
    which they say they don't have(of course they're lying ... according to you)

*sigh*
    You make a fallacious case that they merely persist in NOT doing as you demand/dream ...

because they are patently afraid of getting rich ...

you crazy:sad3:

39. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

They didn't keep backups because they were not needed. They evolved the code as they went along, Even some of the older Developers can tell you this. Do I doubt in totality that there is no way anyone has a copy of the original server code? No, but it is not as likely as people like to think it is. I agree any amount of code prior to aos would help, but I seriously doubt there is any, anywhere.

40. Martyna Zmuir

41. Babble

Babble Guest

It is ea, so I believe them. No one else would be that incompetent :p

42. Stickypaws

Stickypaws Journeyman

Completely de rail moment, been ages scince I read any Asimov... Gosh 7+ years at least... Wasn't Zeroths law more just a piece of code or something the psychic worked on? I didn't think it was a law in the same sense as the '3 laws' law.

43. Arcus

Arcus Grand Poobah

She crazy? I think there is enough of crazy to go around. I thought you left? Still posing as some kind of enigma I see.

44. Re: To the head of Mythic - Recient theme's of game change requests and shard additio

She is right, I still have all my cd's. There is a standalone offline version of uo, you are in ocollo (haven) running around and doing task. It use to be the walktrough part of the game, JC the builder has a vid somewhere if not I'll post mine. It's 100% old gumps, screens,skills and settings. Alot could
    be recovered from disc and from other sources.

45. Babble

Babble Guest

But is all in a compiled format and not pre compiled code.

All the gumps, skills and so on are still out there on any old UO disk.
    T2A Freeshard reminded me how tedious the old crafting gumps were.
    :p

46. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Actually nothing could be recovered from the disks except what the game looked like. Nothing can be taken from freeshards (as you have suggested) since the freeshards have no coding. The developers already know what the game "was like" what they lack is the actual code to produce the settings, they could rewrite it, but again the entire argument is it would take them to much time. Rather they work on fixing the game, or additions that might actually be worth the time/effort/money than to spend the next 2 years rewriting code from well over a decade ago just to appease a minority of people.

47. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Tedious is an understatement >.<, specially for the original gumps =p

48. Babble

Babble Guest

It's not that bad as an assist macro existed then too, still you can really see an evolvement of UI design over the decades :p

49. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

The first part is not entirely true, was no assist at launch :p. But yes the UI has improved over the years.

50. Re: To the head of Mythic - Recient theme's of game change requests and shard additio

Sounds good, I dont understand the coding side, Just figured if "it" was there ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it was "it" (IE other shards etc). Maybe i have misunderstood the coding side of it. I mean (this is coming from me, no knowledge in coding and programming)