1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To The High Councillors

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by BajaElladan, Aug 7, 2011.

1. BajaElladan

BajaElladan Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hail Councillors,

We have much work to do and 6 months will pass more quickly than any may realize. I ask each of the remaining Councillors to reply here, or reply by Private Message.

We should Meet this week. Exchange methods for contacting one another. Discuss and Prioritize our Agenda. Divide and Assign Tasks and Get To the Business of the Realm, and of the People.

Let Us Be Examples of High Quality in Public Service.

Lord Elladan Faeryn
    Paladin of Trinsic
    Order of the Holy Rose
    Britainnian Councillor

2. Fig_The_Ancient

Fig_The_Ancient Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

was trying to talk to you last night about this very thing.....Damn demons kept getting in your way to my castle..lol

3. Fig_The_Ancient

Fig_The_Ancient Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Per discussions I propose the following...

High Councilers private meeting to occur 8 PM Sunday(we choose sunday because is conencides with an event in Maginicia to which we were invited)
    ar an undisclosed location(OOC: Fern See ANY OF US for a rune to the exact spot)...or we will gate you in...we need you present IF you can...will discuss options..you as well Captian Jenkins...in fact we would LOVE it if you appeared...we have..'issues' to discuss.

FOR LORD BRITISH!

Fig The Ancient,
    High Council of Britian,
    Emmisary of the Pack