1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To the owner(s) of the "Zento" houses

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Ceridwen, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Guest

Just visited Legends to take a look at Shelleybeans house (got curious through a screenshot in the decorators forum), and took a stroll through Zento. I didn't think I would ever say this after travelling around various shards, looking at houses, but upon seeing the various houses called "Zento (something)", I really wanted to say kudos to the decorator and creator of the houses! Very beautiful houses, some interesting designs, and nice decorations!

Seems I might have to take a better look at Legends, didn't expect to ever say "oooh", "aaaah" and squeal in delight while looking at so many houses, especially in a popular area like that. :)

2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

wander about the european and asian shards as well. You can pick up some really nice ideas just wandering other folks shards.

3. DGgnome

DGgnome Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Kryptman of TMC designed most of the zento houses :thumbsup:

4. Annienox

Annienox Guest

krytpman designed my house as well (for all of tmc the west side is the new southside buhahahhah:danceb:

5. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

I only wish that TMC would expand out to Homare-Jima. My little avenue looks like a mish-mash of all the worst housing designs in all of UO. It would be nice to see a more facet appropriate design applied to all the houses in all of Tokuno. (Kudos to TMC and their designer, Love the homes there.)

6. TMC Crowley

TMC Crowley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i design 2 of my Zento house after learning alot of stuff from Kryptman TmC members own 26 houses in zento

[​IMG]

7. TMC Crowley

TMC Crowley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

yours was never right it need updated when you posted it