1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) To the people of Dawn!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Lindae, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Lindae

Lindae Guest

Let it be known that I am being forced to write this letter and am none too happy about it, but that my words are true if not entirely sincere.

I apologise for my flippant declaration of war upon your kingdom.

In actuality, I do not have the backing of the Umbrian government, the Umbrian army, or the majority of my family. I fully intended to ride alone against Dawn and set fire to your cottages until I was brought down by some peasant with a crossbow. This is not, despite my claims to the contrary, the Umbrian way. It is the idiot's way.

I wish to retract my offer of warfare. If it pleases your Regents, I can be delivered to the Kingdom for an execution so that they may be sure that I will not encourage insurgency in secret.

I also apologise for my harsh words to the Duchess Wildstar, and I hereby wish upon her nothing but good health and fortune for the rest of her days.

Finally, Nicholas Tarrant is a-

*the next few lines are scribbled out*

Yours sincerely,

Lord Avshalom Lindae Seiren the Delicious of Umbra

2. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

There is no need to present yourself for execution, Lord Lindae. This letter is enough.

WildStar
    Grand Duchess
    Kingdom of Dawn

3. Lindae

Lindae Guest

This may be your opinion, Lady Wildstar, but it is an opinion apparently unshared by your allies, the Magincians.

There was an incident this evening, a violent incident; it was not quite an execution, but if I were a normal man and killable by ordinary means, it would have been.

4. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

I'll kill you

5. Lindae

Lindae Guest

...what did I do to you?

6. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Take it to the PvP thread, children.