1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To the tamer who has removed the Cu's

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by weins201, May 12, 2010.

1. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I hope you understand that you griefed other players in doing this and I hope they actually work to find out who you are and take actions against your account.

On a side note what you have done is just plain well???

To a dev if you read this please locate the Cus on ATL and reintiate their spawning were they are supposed to.

TY

2. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

weins, what happened? Did someone herd all the cu's to another part of the Weald? I go there often on my shard to practice taming and would like to be alert to this kind of thing happening.

Thanks.

3. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

not hearded to other side

tamed and moved out somewere else on the server. I found one but not the other three. The one i found was out north of the meer town.

Of course it happens I hope oyu have fun taming and good luck.

4. T-Hunt

T-Hunt Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Its mu understanding that if the Cu sid is removed from the weeld it will respawn..

But if you are to take it say to the island dread is on...well guess what, then you need to kill it or remove it from there...

Bringing it to Brit or any place outside of there will have it respawn...

Thats how it works on most shards ive been to.

5. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Never underestimate troublemakers.

[​IMG]

I didn’t do this… however, all these guys are all real Kirins, not a graphic trick. I was just passing by and couldn’t believe what I saw. This is right above the Spirituality Moongate, maybe 2 or 3 months ago. This area is just not evil-alignment friendly. If it's not the Mere… it's the pixies, or the unicorns. These guys do not spawn here at all.

6. kentuckyjoe

kentuckyjoe Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Some members of my former guild used to do this to other members. We would work the Oak's spawn up and herd them over the the gate and then find a member online on a Necro or bad karma character and ask them to meet us there...lol. The bad part was when a non guilded random person would come through the gate...most laughed it off but a few got rather upset.

We would also do this at Oak's in Fel. It was always fun to get raided and have all the Blue spawn in the alter area to chase off all the reds...hehe.