1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

{TO}

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sprago, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

2. Mechanic

Mechanic Guest

Everybody is draggin' out their tamers because JSV couldn't leave theirs home.

3. Hef

Hef Guest

Well to be honest the rest of the shard doesnt have the backbone to do the same ... so unfortunately after fighting multiple tamers from JSV, TnT, and KOC in the past few nights we reverted that rule. Btw arent u playing a tamer yourself?

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well I don't blame them.. Shak still uses his... You swapped to a tamer the second we joined factions and they stopped using there tamers...

Righty started playing on his tamer some to pvp, One Eye also...

5. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

iam with kage on this 1 :thumbsup:

6. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable

yes hef i am but i never claimed that i wouldn't and im not a stealth tamer with uber dragon but yes im a tamer

7. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable

For the record i switch to my tamer because jsv guarding sigils at there base with 3-5 super dragons my little beetle tore those tamers up. i dont really have problems with tamers anyway i hate those super dragons they were a big ****up on UO's part.

8. Mechanic

Mechanic Guest

I can get on board with that.

9. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

i agree, super dragons need to go away:/

10. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

On production shards I love my big draggie, but I only use him for stuff like paragon balron. It would be great if dragons treated other players like all pets do golems and the other blackthorn mechanical constructs.

11. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Ah crud, I actually agree with Krystal...

Even in pvm, they are too overpowered. Peerless, Doom, and Spawns are all complete jokes with super dragons.

12. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Agreed! I don't see why anyone would need a super dragon to take out a balron. Sure, its a little more work to do it with other pets, with the extra bandages and all. Oh gosh! I'd hate for anyone to sprain a finger! :p

13. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would love it if they removed pet bonding and made any animal you tamed fully trained when you tamed it.

Problem solved... higher risk vs higher rewards.

14. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Pvp = player versus player, not player versus dragon. Plain and simple. Pets should not be allowed in pvp interaction unless the tamer is in self defense.

One more thing, if the super dragons are so powerful, why doesn't every tamer get one?

15. HaHa

HaHa Guest

qft

16. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

says the guy with the rune beetle...

17. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

takes up 5 control slots leaving ya on foot..although you can bypass that whole problem with ninjitsu ;p

18. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

actually pets (not only superdragons, also the other pets) should just get nerved for pvp, pvm is fine and has way bigger problems. instanced peerlesses and monsterignore being the two biggest ones. those need to go away first.

19. Nico

Nico Guest

in closing your a tamer AND luna fighter...why r u crying again?If you luna fight you deserve dragons...and if you use a tamer OR EVER HAVE USED A TAMER TOO COMPETE IT MAKES YOU A HYPOCRITE...

And for all these ppl that cry about tames but continue to use tames "because the other guy does" makes them just as much a joke...

20. Nico

Nico Guest

BOOM QFT...

21. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Wow agreed,

You either are or you aren't part of ****ing up the sieges pvp, there used to be codes on siege but when bonding came around naked blues could destory that code with two words, its bull****. people like shakaja just suck at UO and these types have always been the first to adpot the newest gimp templates, thats why they suck. its not even about how many kills they get or how little they die or whatever, they suck already thats why this forum exist so they can try and pretend they dont.

22. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Wasnt Shak kicking your ass when he had a dexer as his main? So since he sucks so bad and is still owning you..... umm, what does that make you exactly ?

23. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

what you mean by "can try and pretend they dont"? i always was the first to admit i suck. and just because you suck even more than me doesnt mean by the slightest bit that i dont suck or am good.

24. Nico

Nico Guest

See this is the problem right here...you could be the best mage ever/or dexxer but if you play a tamer in pvp whats that make you?Does that give you a good reason to ruin sp?

BTW this is directed at ALL tamers on sp...bottom line tamers will continue to ruin pvp and sp...

25. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

I bet if we all spent as much time and effort writing to the developers about pvp tamers as we do about pancakes and griping to each other about it, I bet we could get some things changed. Just a thought..

26. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Which word is it that confuses you shakaja? Is it can, try, pretend, they, or don't. I am assuming its pretend. Here's an example, "i always was the first to admit i suck. and just because you suck even more" this is you TRYING to pretend i suck more than you we are talking about gimp tamers, ur the only gimp tamer here defeding it Shakaja.

Sadly, i wouldnt ever really expect you to understand you just too much of a noob to siege even if you have been here since 2003 or whenever, you live in a UO world of win at no risk then try to mock and be a gimp to anybody who doesnt think thats fun

27. Nico

Nico Guest

Been there done that...PBD=2 years...how long we been waiting on rot?A few ppl of sp bitched about dragons on UOHall not one single blue response...

28. HaHa

HaHa Guest

QFEC.

29. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

trying to pretend you suck more? thats you trying to pretend you dont suck. and you say im the one living in a fantasy world?

no risk? arent you sitting in a house constantly and almost always play your templates with hiding in them?

30. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

didnt they say there are going to be pet pvp changes in the next publish (not coming one, the one after that)?

31. Nico

Nico Guest

Not sure i dont keep up with what they SAY only what i see...

32. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

i agree!

send here --> http://www.uoherald.com/feedback/index.php

33. Well I don't know how of you guys have played on a production shard, but pre-aos I played on LS and Atlantic. I became some-what familar with the tamer. White Wyrms and Dragons of course were a must, but choosing your mount was interesting, you could have a nightmare which was just more powerful. Or you could have a "special mount" depending on your gender. A kirin for males, would call down "the powers of the heavens" (or some bs) and hit your opponent for 20+ damage (one time in pvm it hit something for me at around 50 damage, and I had heard of a guy fighting at the yew gate using that occasionally) this was based off your hp and could only happen once and hour. I think unicorns cured poison or something... but my point is, none of that exists on siege! But after AOS: we have dogs that will heal/res their owners, We have dragons that have fireballs strong enough to sink ships (which can be thought of as a cruise missle, since it can go with god-like accuracy over a billion screens away), hiryus that dismount for people, and we have runebeetles that shoot spells 8 screens away. To top all that off if someone's poor wittle dwagon starts to dip below 80% of its hp the tamers can auto log them. A pet will still attack while it's owner is hidden. This is a broken system, something more broken than ROT imho.

34. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Cu's won't rez there owners and the Rins and Unis still have that once an hour special ability.