1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

today=

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Guest, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

my birthday. Which is to say last night. I am wasted. Happy birthday me. 25. Yah-[censored]-hoo.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Wish I was back there at your age.... Good Time... GOOD TIMES [​IMG]

btw Happy Birthday ya young wippa snappa [​IMG]

3. five oclock

five oclock Guest

aye happy birthday..and remember this..the hangovers get worse as you get older [​IMG] Enjoy thos drinks now [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

aye happy birthday..and remember this..the hangovers get worse as you get older [​IMG] Enjoy thos drinks now [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont get hangovers........ [​IMG]

6. five oclock

five oclock Guest

hrm...Ok..either you don't drink..or don't drink enough :p

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh no.. i drink alot when i drink......... but dont get them......

8. Guest

Guest Guest

We went out to celebrate last saturday....the only reason I wasn't hung over when I woke up was because I was still completely drunk.

9. sirTEDLEY

sirTEDLEY Guest

happy b-day mines the 9th [​IMG] ill be 45

10. five oclock

five oclock Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Oh no.. i drink alot when i drink......... but dont get them......

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I need to know then. Whats your secret? All me little secrets I did in me 20's not to get hungover no longer work now that Im in older...

11. I'll second yours snake hehewhen hewas inhis first diapers I was in basic training us army ouch yes that dates me abit hehe [​IMG] happy birthday chim young puppy you. [​IMG]