1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Today's Patch

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TheGwy, Mar 20, 2008.

1. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

Great job on the change in doom, looks AWESOME but if you're not careful where you walk on the altar, you can fall under it ....

[​IMG]

but other then that, I LOVE IT [​IMG]
    for you that dont know where it is, it's where the Zyronic Claw spawns in Doom

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Cool...thanks for posting a pic! [​IMG]

3. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

The ZC actually spawns? And here I was thinking it was simply being created and placed in the same players pack every month...interesting this spawn theory...hrm

4. _Uriah Heep_

_Uriah Heep_ Guest

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks! I needed that!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

The ZC actually spawns? And here I was thinking it was simply being created and placed in the same players pack every month...interesting this spawn theory...hrm

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I swear that things just spawns in the first persons pack that happens to be scripting in that room...

6. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

Something else I noticed as I run doom for stealables, monsters can run right through those walls near the entrance so lets says a devourer of soulds is after you and you think your safe behind those walls to cure and heal, well lets just say ooOOoO [​IMG]

7. Damn, and I thought I knew Doom pretty well....

Where is that? And what did it look like before?

-Galen's player

8. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

Coords Inside Doom: 142-1 N, 65-19 W

I didnt take a screenshot previous, but it was like 8x8 before, was tiny

9. Great job in Moonglow...

[​IMG]

There's a hole in the Alchimist shop, and you can only pass it one way. You stay blocked if you do.

[​IMG]