1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Today's Stranger

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by TramMoonWalker, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Location: Dojo level 2
    Name: Rivatach
    Special trick: Mirror Image (many!)

only around 3 PCs atm
    cant do anything but getting killed
    Need help

*edit* 29th Jun.
    title modified
  2. Katlene

Katlene Guest

Anyone there yet? im about to log in hoping to have a go at one of these guys. still not sure which char to use though.
    I had tamer when i first spotted the destard guy and he very quickly red lined my g-dragon went back with mage and ev's were insta poofed didnt try e-eles though. I have a swords woman, but i cant imagine i want to get THAT close to any of these guys.
    I do have around 85 archery stoned might have to pull that off, worse case itd be some good training hehe
  3. thanks Katlene we are defeated Rivatach about 20 min ago.
    archer and mage will work well against him like other Six members,
    but take care he use whirlwind attack around him. of course it does 1 hit kill.

just a quick reply

*edit* pics added
    Riv's laser beam

6 adventures there fought well. the enemy is 1 hitter, so main tactics at last is to E-field and ranged attack behind it. sometimes get killed by his black smoke bomb and tele-attack though.

good luck everyone on the next spawn.
  4. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

I really hope the 5th or 6th stranger is in fel!! Just one is all we ask! :gun:
  5. Katlene

Katlene Guest

goddam it! im never gunna get a go!!
    they are multiple spawns yes? please say yes
  6. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

7. another Rivatach might spawn in Dojo. i heard 1 or 2 daily spawn.
    we already had
    Myxion in Despise
    Kealdia in Luna
    Valvakka in Destard
    Rivatach in Dojo <<< today

so, the 5th man is on his way. you will see him in a certain dungeon tomorrow i guess.
    i heard that when all members show themselves, all dungeons give 1 to 2 spawn a day.
    hope you catch one.
  8. Fink

Fink Guest

"of course it does 1 hit kill"

Of course!

There's nothing like good AI.. and that's certainly nothing like good AI. :lol:

Nurse! :stretcher:
  9. Ericge99

Ericge99 Guest

Yes it was a well fought battle, and thanks again to cookie and moon, it was a pleasure doing it with you guys, well done. :stretcher:
    This certainly was more challenging than waiting for noobie's hugging the GZ all day. :thumbup1:
  10. Peil

Peil Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 17, 2008
    Name: Rivatach

Need help!!
  11. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Why? What difference will it make? I really am curious.
  12. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

13. Peil

Peil Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 17, 2008
    Name: Vaector
  14. News in Uhall says; Vaector crashes shard when he dies, so he retrieved by GMs.
    Sonoma and a few shards are down.

He isnt on Oceania at this moment.
    Keep an eye on any news about him. Theres some doubt if the bug will be fixed on Sunday though.
  15. One of the Six is in Hythloth level 1 [00:35, 5th Jul. AEST]
  16. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 3, 2005