1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Toggle auto snap.

Discussion in 'Pinco's UI' started by DJAd, Aug 29, 2012.

1. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Under the actions menu, then "Pinco's UI" there are loads of cool options. I use the toggle scale mode and a few others all the time.

Would it be possible to add one for toggle auto snap? It's another feature I use quite a bit, and would be handy if I could setup a button on the hotbar.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm not even sure I know what that one does! How do you use it that requires it to toggle on and off?
    *likes to learn new tips*

3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

The toggle at the moment is tucked away in the menu. User settings then the Pinco UI tab.

It just enables/disables the snapping of the windows. I'm always modding my hotbars and when my OCD kicks in I like to have them all neat!

The scale mod already has a hotkey you can create under the actions menu. Be cool to have one for the snapping also. : -)

[​IMG]

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

ahh, I just turned mine on and left it that way.