1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tok dying the new tiles

Discussion in 'UO Time of Legends' started by Fingers, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Fingers

Fingers Adventurer

Anyone figure this out yet? Some I can dye, some I cannot. Some were locked down, unlocked and dyeable, some were not. Some were in the moving crate, some were not. Some was done while I was holding my coffee cup, some were not. What the.....?

2. Donzer

Donzer Journeyman

Think the trick is to make the tiles out of colored ore. Shadow, dull copper etc. If you make them out of plain granite they cant be dyed.

3. Irulia Darkaith

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Donzer is correct, the only way to dye the new craftable walls and pavers is to make the items out of coloured granite and then dye as desired.

4. Fingers

Fingers Adventurer

All my craftables were made from shadow. That isnt the issue. I still havent figured this out.
    :arr:

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Were the pieces turned? if yes, try turning them back to the way they're first crafted, dye and then turn to desired state.

6. Fingers

Fingers Adventurer

Turned? Hmmm.....dunno....will have to try.....