1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tokuno Dye - Artifacts

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by pltsmt, Feb 18, 2013.

1. pltsmt

pltsmt Visitor

Is there a new way to get Tokuno Dye now? I haven't had any artifcacts drop in the last two hours in the Fan Dancer dungeon, killing Oni's and Balrons.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Tokuno Dyes have only ever been available through the Treasures of Tokuno events. There is no such event currently running.

3. Padre Dante

Padre Dante Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The Treasures of Tokuno event is not currently running, and therefore you cannot get any new minor arty drops. However, I believe if you can acquire any existing minor arties (say, from purchasing off of vendors), you can turn them into the collector and get a major artifact (10 minors for 1 major). What I don't know, however, is if any of the major artifact tokuno dyes are available any more. I think you can only turn in minors for major items like the Horselord or Stormgrip.

4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Treasurers of Tokuno has always been my favorite UO event. It needs an artifact update, but even without one I wish they would turn it back on... Permanently!