1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

tokuno pigments

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Vincia Eaglehorn, Jun 21, 2009.

1. for those who are planning to turn in the new tok pigments to get a major tok artie i would give you 2 other minor tok arties for 1 pigment

icq 2 217 884

2. DuLang

DuLang Guest

Any particular colours you want, and how many trades-worth of minors you got?

ICQ 68872932 if you want

3. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

I want one of each of the new piggies, I might start trading for one of each.. i've got only silver at the moment, but it would be nice to have the others too!

4. Dr Poth

Dr Poth Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I was going to use my doubles for trade in's unless its a particular colour I like. I've added you on ICQ....

5. dr poth ... i havent get any messages in icq, sure you added me?

6. Seasseragh

Seasseragh Guest

I have 2 Pale Blue to trade for any of the following:
    Fresh Peach
    Deep Brown
    Pale Blue

Thanks Vincia

7. i can give you 3 noble gold for 1 pale blue and the 2 pale orange

8. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

not wanting to hijack the thread either!!!!

but id love one of each of the ten new minor pigment colours too...so id be up for swopping any 2 minors i have for any minor pigment i have not got

9. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

ANY two minors?? Ill trade all 70 of my dyes for 140 memphos :D

10. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Dont beleive everything u read about the mempos..yes they are a lil rarer of the drops but hey they are really a major so worth 10 minors for sure!!!

hyped up bigtime!!! like the so called rarer dyes- that also dont exsist

and no!!!! i aint swopping the one i got.... out of the 15-16 drops so far.

11. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Just a lil advice... 4 weeks is a long time... and 4 weeks may turn into 6 or 8 weeks for ToT3

I FOR ONE AINT IN NO RUSH

to pay silly prices for pigments...LOL...but more than happy to swop 2 minors for one pigment for the peeps that wanna swop 10 minors for a major!!!

12. i wouldnt pay anything for a pigment when i still have the chance to get one myself

and yes its always the same procedure when an event starts ... after the first drops some silly players try to sell their drop for insane prices while you still have the chance to get the stuff yourself ... and the bad thing is they always find some stupid players buying it (ok 1 or 2 or x players may dont have the time to play the event)

i have seen vendors selling pigments for 500k and heard about the mempo selling for 50 mil ... insane

imho a pigment is not more worth than 1 charge of the neon pigments, AFTER the event ...so around 100k

i think a 2:1 ratio for swooping is fair for those who would turning in the pigments anyway

btw i got a mempo after 160 drops or so and i agree its like a major but imho its much more worth than just 10 pigments or minors ... yes its a major, but you cant get it from the minister and the drops are rare

ah i got a lot light green and pale blue ... so if anyone want to trade it for other pigments 1:1 let me know

13. Qwen_Ermac

Qwen_Ermac Guest

hey guys sry to do this, but as well I will trade 2 minor turn ins for 1 tokuno dye (as long as its not the ugly browns then i dont blame you for turning them in lol) either way let me know im on great lakes shard
    391-480-200 ty loves happy hunting

14. Siteswap

Siteswap Visitor

On a side note, Ive just seen someone at the bank offering to trade 6 minors for 1 pigment!

SIX!!

15. THP

THP Stratics Legend

To be fair i paid well over the odds for my last pigment i needed..i had 9 out the 10 and seen the blue one for crazy 299k on a vendor ..and just bought it because i just wanted a full set of 10/10 for the tot3 event box in my house!!

i could have waited...lol... but i didnt..thats why UO is so great..

16. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

THP if you had asked me i would let you have one for free
    :danceb::danceb:

17. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Has anyone been lucky enough with the mempos that they'd consider trading a set of 11 pigments for one? - that's one each of the new colours and the unnamed bleach.

18. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I doubt it :(
    Ive sold the two mempos i got for 20mill+, so i dont think that ppl will trade them away for ~3mill worth of dyes.

You newer know though :p

19. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

20 million? good lord! oki, I guess we'll just keep trying for one. If we don't get it, well, Terry's char will be no worse off than he was before. My char's got hers. :D

20. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If I get another mempo, I'm up for trading :) Got all the minors, all the majors and then some (I'm stockpiling kasa, stormgrip, swords of prosperity and the carapace) and I'm hanging onto gloves of the sun and the minor spell book for new ones LRC suits. Got at least 6 of all the dyes and the bleach as well. Ground floor of the house looks very colourful, as does my archer, who has chaos blue armour with a fresh rose quiver :)