1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tokuno spawn anyone?

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Asahina Yajinden, Dec 17, 2008.

1. rev lions ,hiryu, and oni ohh my lol

2. anyway, i been hitting this spawn the last couple nights...occassionaly somone will stop by for a few kills but 2 people cant get it past 7 candles:cursing:
    so grab a char stop by and lets earn some death robes.

3. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ping me tonight. I'll join in the collection of death robes on my mage.

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I will also try to stop by sometime to help with it or any of the ones in Ilshenar or Malas.

5. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I'll be around later tonight and will try and join in if my connection stablizes.

6. CassieDarksong

Stratics Veteran

How does 8ish CST sound?

7. nice i hope to see ya all there.

8. CassieDarksong

Stratics Veteran

If the servers weren't down...heh

9. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Servers are back, but I'm not in the mood tonight. Hope you guys have a good time.

10. Seasseragh

Seasseragh Guest

This made me laugh...

11. Yeah i like it i don't know the char's name who said it but it was a lion samurai(L5R) fiction book... sitting around the fire after quite a bit of sake.. he was making a joke actually but i thought it quite funny myself.

anyway got the spawn up to 9 candles a couple diff chars stopped by for a bit.. i did on the 8th candle recieve a transendance scroll for begging .5 for sale btw... ha ha

i ended up switching chars after the drop due to not being able to get any further on my necro mage, my archer was taking out the rev lions and lesser ru's pretty good for solo.. .

had to work late tonight so dunno if i'll go try again ( who needs sleep right?) who knows..

got another scroll begging .3 yay

12. Dmaninuo

Dmaninuo Guest

was working it myself this evening, managed to get it to lesser Hiriu and the rev lions, figured someone would stop by eventually, but no one did, so I left :(