1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tokuno Stealables

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by sablestorm, Aug 11, 2009.

1. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

From what I understand, you need GM stealing to be able to get the baskets, urns, and other decorations in Tokuno. My question is, do you need to have reached GM or can you use jewelry and items to reach 100 stealing in order to steal these items?

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You can use +skill items. Just as long as you're over GM displayed skill. The closer you get to 120 the better.

3. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

You Are Required To Have A Skill Of 110 To Steal The The Stealables Of Any Kind And Yes The Closer You Are To 120 The Better. But You Can Do This Many Ways

+15 stealing Ring
    +15 stealing Brac
    Burglars Bandanna
    Shadow Dancer Leggings
    And A Real Skill Of 60

This Will Bring You To 120 If You Really Dont Want To Do All The Skill. But With This Method There Is Really No Room For Resists On You Suit Or Should Say Be Hard To Make An All 70s

4. Stig

Stig Guest

You do not need to be 110 in stealing to gain tokuno stealablesin Dojo, I am cureently above Gm but not elder yet and can steal all the stealbles I have found in the Dojo.

5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

6. Scarab

Scarab Guest

I can say from experience that I have stolen items with stealing over GM but short of 110