1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tonight??

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Danse, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Danse

Danse Guest

Auction?????

2. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Nope.

Still a few weeks away...:p

3. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

Going back to the monthly auctions, or just a small hiatus for the PRAH staff?

4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Nothing's been carved in stone yet ;)
    But with summer vacations and everything coming up, the idea of monthly has been kicked around and probably will become the reality, till summer's over and school starts back up.
    But we'll keep y'all advised, when the dust settles and it's all firmed up!

And take this with a grain of salt...this is personal feelings only, da boss ain't said anything official yet :D

5. Danse

Danse Guest

Well, I had fussed at hubby all day:cursing:...saying I HAD to be HOME as I could be at the Auction tonight..:blushing:

He even sacrificed his blood sugars...went we to a 'Custard Shop'. He got a concoction that was called the 'Choo-Choo Incline. (Oeros lined the bottom of a banana plit bowl, topped with two piles of soft served ice cream, each the size of a soft ball. This was then smothered in whipped cream, with a raspberry/coconut filled jelly roll laying on top. It was finished with a 'Twistler Stick' *strawbrrey flavored*

I ordered something called Moonpie Amore. This was made by taking about half of a Moonpie, blended with chocolate custard, poured into a serving glass. Topped with a LARGE dollop of marshmallow cream. on which was placed exactly one half of a Moon Pie.

So, while I would have showed up for the Auction...someone would have to keep nudging me to keep me upright...weebbles mat wobble...but this weeble would defiantly list to one side.

So, I AM glad the auction is not to night, gives me time to recooperate...:blushing:

6. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

MMMmmmmmm custard...................:drool: