1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tonight's (3FEB2014) ARPC Tavern Night.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Brock, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Brock

Brock Adventurer

So I didn't see the schedule posted yet. So unless it does get updated I would like to hijack tonight's tavern night, and host it at Red Fang Pointe's Redrum Casnio. I'm not promising anything special just to usual good old fashioned booze and babes. Maybe a some fear mongering for the plague in Vesper. Or perhaps discussion reguarding the upcoming Haven Festival.

Also I think if you follow the rotation it would be Red Fang Pointe's Redrum Casnio's tavern night anyway. Just use thhe greenrune book on the steps of Goodman's Rune Library just out of the North East gate of Zento.

The Usual Tavern Rotation
    ARPC Tavern Rotation and Event List! Oct. to Jan. 2014

Haven Fest Background
    Haven Festival Sun 2/9 (ARPC) or Haven Festival Sun 2/9 (Stratics)

Plague Background
    The Sickness of Vesper (ARPC) or The Sickness in Vesper (Stratics)

#1 Brock, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    Lady Khaleesi likes this.
  2. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

What time...?

3. Brock

Brock Adventurer

Sorry, I should have checked for replies sooner. Generally the ARPC tavern nights start around 8pm EST. I usually get to log in around 9pm EST myself. Though Sennah usually helps getting things started in case people show up earlier.

But its now 12am EST, and things went well. A good amount of people showed up. A few new faces which was fun. I only wish work wasn't as busy so I could get some more RP in.

#3 Brock, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014