1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tonights boss runs

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Little Sadie, May 25, 2008.

1. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Let me get this staight. For now on for vps we are just loading and going. No grouping anymore. For the others we go on either side depending on if we crane, stomp, stun, or scale, just as always. No ceos on Sundays yet either I take it. So vp is the only change?

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yep, it's been this way for the last 4-5 runs. We just have tooo many people now, they won't stand still to be counted or grouped, and they poof in and our and come late and etc etc etc. So we load and go.

3. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Same districts?

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable

Yeah for this week.

5. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

I think for CJ it's line up against the wall. Since I have usually have a few friends with me, they and I tend to stand on the steps and wait for Trish to make the groups. Although what I might start doing is getting my friends to mix in with the group so that we all get the chance to play with other people.

As for the VP, I know this probably won't work, but I think it'd be a good idea if those who are high laff and high suits were to load from the left and others were to load from the right, to try to make sure that there's an even load for each group. Of course only those who see this message might be the only ones trying it, but as I commented before, the idea might be good in theory but suck in reality.

6. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I'm thinking the mixing with higher suits is a good idea. If we can try to blend a little without having to drag it out it would be good for the smaller toons.

7. Trish

Trish Certifiable

Let's give it a try. Can't hurt anything..

8. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Kooky Grove now, right?

9. Trish

Trish Certifiable

Next week.

10. Flippers

Flippers Guest

k ty - because we had a special run, the key group used KG as a backup to ensure invitees loaded, and it was nice n quiet.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!