1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tonight's EM event

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by MariamATL, Oct 18, 2009.

1. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

Any idea where to go or meet for tonight's EM event?? Thanks for the help!

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The EM Website does not list specifics, but says there is something tonight... but click on the date in the calendar and it has something listed.

3. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

Apparently there is an EM Lantern at either Britain Moongate or Bank. I haven't been able to log in and check as of yet.

Edit:
    Atlanta the EM Crier at Luna Bank is saying the following:

Tonight, Sunday October 18th @ 9:00 pm EST, meet at the Moonglow bank in Trammel.

Also posted on the EM calendar is this:

The Crypt of the Dark Brethren
    by Eris

The time is at hand to rescue the Arcane Guardian, using the Words of Power gained from the failed Cromwell expedition. Venture deep into the crypt of the Dark Brethren, face deadly guardians and cunning traps, if you dare.

4. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

Thank you!!! I forgot about Atlanta! I had checked the UOEM website and found the "cryptic" information from the bottom but after searching Stratics for all of the capital words still had NO idea what was going on.

5. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

Oha :)

6. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't mind if the EMs have cryptic messages. What bothers me is when they hide the announcements. For example, these events are now in the calander side and my RSS won't pick it up.
    There are lanterns tho...

7. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think they hide announcements on purpose. It's just that their website, a legacy from the previous EM, is bit of a labyrinth. I never find the information I am looking on there either, but always seem to find something I had no idea about :p

Perhaps, they should consider scrapping it and using a template. There are plenty of good templates available for things like wordpress.

8. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

You said it... a BIT of a labyrinth, no honestly, you cannot really mean what you just said.

You're just part of the coalition that would rather forget about the lessons of the past, and why Kanmare left us.

9. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

So.....I didn't play much at all over the summer....game was boring....I was busy....etc.

Why did Kanmare leave us? (just curious)

10. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The official reason she gave was that she felt she was unable to devote the time that the Atlantic community deserved. I believe that she is still with the program on a quieter shard.

Honestly, after attending a few of those events and seeing the way many players disrespected what the EM's were trying to do for us, it's a job I would never want! Helping Sakkarah with many of her old events was lots of fun though!

11. Kalonis

Kalonis Guest

Is the Moonglow Invasion Event still planned?

Website is blank now, no lanterns, Atlanta is silenced.

12. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

Tazar I wholeheartedly agree about NEVER wanting to be an EM!! ATL players are (for the most part) brutal with them - interrupting them everytime they speak and constantly downing everything they do. I for one have enjoyed the new EM events. I just wish ATL players would have a little more class and respect for them.