1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tonight's SOS Shopping

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by toontownhappy, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Big thanks to all who came tonight for SOS shopping. A bit better than last week's...LOM on the first (well, and only) try!
    I really apologize to Big Dog. We lost you in the district-hopping...soooooo sorry!!! :( Please come again!!

2. Big Dog1

Big Dog1 Guest

No Problem. You guys are fast! See you online another time.

3. lou2700

lou2700 Guest

hope everyone had fun last night, i did
    though cooper & i were almost late cuz we found a beanfest around 5 min. to 9 o'clock

4. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Glad to see you guys had a decent night. I was going to get on but it was 10pm when I got home. What district did you get LOM in? I will be there this Friday night. Hopefully we can get a couple of good cards in.

5. Gigglyham, I think it was...correct me if I'm wrong, please, because we moved so many times I lost track!

6. Steveo

Steveo Guest

How many times did you move? Was it because of bad cards or just random toons? I think its better to stay in one district and keep that district. I have had more luck that way.

7. Well the group itself only moved twice because of what I think were lurkers, including a certain blue bunny who came to last Sunday's runs...and a dog no one had ever seen before. I did a bit of hopping because some of the blue districts were PACKED in SBHQ. But the whole lot of us only moved from KG to backup dist, and then to Gigglyham. And we only went in the VP once, and that was the LOM run.