1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

too much spawn in new covetous fel side!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Raptor85, May 23, 2012.

1. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I don't know if it's a bug related to how some other things are currently duplicated, but there's large parts of the dungeon that is just wall to wall trash mobs, and occasionally HUGE groups of stealthed mongbats (yes...stealth mongbats) blocking the hallways, the L1 stuff is really bad as it doesnt seem to aggro you it just sits there stealth blocking your path, luckily I had conflag pots and detect hidden or otherwise I may have been stuck there waiting for some time. As much as I dislike how crowded shame is with mobs now this is easily 10x worse, you HAVE to stop and clear a ton of mobs to move through...I kill them in one shot but i was sitting there a good 5 minutes fighting a endless wave of mobs blockign the only hallway through.

It's weird too with L4 and the jail being completley empty...

2. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I was just exploring there in fel myself and had the exact same reaction. I skipped over the first levels, but WOW! it's tough to move around in there.

3. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe it's intentional to invoke a feeling of nostalgia for back when we had a huge spawn of trash mobs (slimes, jwilsons, giant serpents, etc.).

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

And big rats. I remember login ind to Covetues after being kicked at server down. Impossible to move for all that trash spawn.