1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Too Young on Test Center for Jasper?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by El Phantasmo, Oct 23, 2008.

1. El Phantasmo

El Phantasmo Guest

I tried to start the quest on the test center with Jasper by clicking on the book, (as well as speaking with him), and the book continues to give me the message "Thou art too young to choose this fate".

I thought this young status was changed for TC purposes?

Also I did the 9ac and it says my account is 500 months old?

What am' I missing here in order to begin this quest?
  2. Chainseeker

Chainseeker Guest

I have had the same problem. Does anyone have an answer?
  3. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

perhaps try going through the housing gate near the brit bank. it makes your char. older than 15 days so to speak and you should be able to do the quest no problem.

I have not tested this myself... but it might be safe to assume that it would fast track you. See what happens.
  4. envinyatar

envinyatar Guest

I used the housing gate and was able to place a house no problem, but still not able to do the Jasper thing.
  5. Sakkarah_

Sakkarah_ VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    TC1 will be republished soon and you should no longer get the message after that.