1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

took break for 2 days came back this is what happend same ol same ol

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by CountSilverbow, Sep 26, 2009.

1. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

yeas after taking break and celebrating release of odst on 52 lcd with surround sound i get back to uo heres the story ...

Artemis from hofd calls me a perv then when i say hes must be a brave man throwing cheap insults around behind a monitor then he says come to canada then or something whatever thats suppose to mean rofl seriously i think hofd has small cabn fever or something

then 20 min later when gathering eggs for for medusa onyx blackstone says to me in the nicest way can i go along with you to do medusa and i explain to him how his guild cove does nothing but insult my freinds then he tells me to f off you stupid btch rofl poor cove guild rofl they just so grubby they just cant hide there grubbyness even if they try

then i was like yup same old same old glad things havent changed but then again its online gaming so it really feels like a halo waiting room in pac these days rofl ... :thumbsup:

2. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Your loss. Oynx Blackstone would have been great help. Instead, he came to our rescue in Despise. =]

3. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

And since his help wasnt needed hes gonna just gonna say f off then you stupid btch rofl see a classy way to do it would have been untill next time may your adventures be many and bloody but i guess pac is winning the award on the most classless shard in uo ... maybee i just expect to much, or is a little more than a halo waiting room to much to ask for from pac shard ? lol :thumbsup:

4. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't really ever had Baron tell me to **** off so I'm not going defend him or whatever, but that's just how a lot of pvpers are in this game.
    Man, it took me a couple times to read your posts. Grammar... is necessary.

5. Inside tip!!!

Punctuation is your friend!!

That is all.

6. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

you should roll some 12 sided dice and gunk him in the throat. . .

7. cove has one member lol

8. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Habla ingles?

9. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Speak the Engrish.

10. mutau

mutau Guest

PSA

Punctuations are your friends .... don't turn away from your friendsssssssssss

11. BloodRavenFL

BloodRavenFL Visitor

COVE = Court Of Virgins Ensemble.

A little unknown fact about a guild of UO.:thumbsup: