1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Toon Escape!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Mountain Man, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I played this trolley game this morning, and I think it's one of the best yet. Got to get my music turned on, it'd be even better if it had some sort of Impossible Mission music going with it. ;)

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable

I agree, it's the best of the bunch! I still wnted to jump with the control button which was awkward, but it really is my favorite. And for those of you who don't have test.. they saved the worst one for last :lick:

3. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Journeyman

Yeah, took me a few minutes to get used to jumping with the arrow keys, but once I got the hang of it, it went great. Still practicing the harder ones like MM, they get longer it seems and thus you have to be quick to get through it. No side tracking to grab treasures.

4. Thats my favorite game so far. I thought i was gonna get like 76 jellybeans but i only got like 18.

5. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Journeyman

I thought that myself. When I saw that 115 come up I was like 'WHOA! Jellybean heaven!'. Then it came out to 21. Doh!